Effective Advertising Targeting the California Fishing Community
FishingNetwork.net is the number one site for Fishing in California. Each day thousands of California anglers visit to access our fishing forums and detailed information on hundreds of lakes, rivers and streams across the state!
We have a variety of marketing tools to help connect your product or service to the California fishing public. A few examples of our services are:
- *Banner Ads We have various sizes and placements to showcase your brand throughout the site.
- *Event Promotion Have a fishing tournament, seminar or other event? We can promote it on the home pages of our site and in our forum.
- *Videos We currently have over 50 Youtube videos online with our sponsor logos in the credits. Videos are also shown on the FNN home page. We can promote your company videos here as well.
- *Product Reviews We'll test your product, write a review and post it on our forum with a link on our home page.
- *Online Contests An excellent way to engage with the fishing public.
- *More! We host fishing tournaments and other events that bring the fishing community together. These are excellent for introducing your business or product to the fishing community.
Sponsor logo on one of our many Youtube videos.
Our site content is divided between fresh and salt water information which allows you to target specific anglers!
Whether you're just starting out with your business or have a major corporation, we can custom tailor a unique plan that will give you the most advertising bang for your buck.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us and we will be happy to supply you with more information.
From our customers
"We have been advertising with FNN for several years now and very pleased with the results. The site is a great asset to the fishing community. A lot of our customers use FNN and a good portion of our web traffic comes from our banner there"
Channel Islands Sportfishing Center
4151 S. Victoria Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93035
Questions? Contact Us for more information.