Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Would you buy a fishing vest?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 31.03%
  • No

8 27.59%
  • Gay

8 27.59%
  • Other, Backpack, fanny pack, explain.

4 13.79%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Daiwa Fishing vest- do you want one?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I'll be the first to admit that there are some rather sexy lookin JDM items that aren't readily available in the US. But then there are some pretty, uh, interesting items, just like those vests.

If I were looking for a mobile pack, I'd go with any of these before wearing those vests:

or a Shimano XEFO shoulder pack:

I'd even go with a traditional 'hip' pack, and take it back to 1985.

Or you can use Lady Quagga's favorites:

Check out some of the fly fishing stuff too if vests are your thing.

They also make some pretty functional shoulder/wasit packs as well.

i will take the one in the white shorts. And you can keep the vest.
    Last edited by fishfinder; 02-12-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by casting call View Post
    Forget the vest, where can i get that girl? She can hold all of my tackle for me and follow me around all day and hand me what i need..

If i had that girl i would quit fishing. I wouldnt have any time or energy to fish.

I think Im gonna buy one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FishinElectrician View Post
    I think Im gonna buy one!!!

Where are you Gona buy It at?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightline View Post
    Where are you Gona buy It at?
    Im gonna order it through the owner at Joy Fishing Tackle. He let me try on his personal vest, and right then n there I knew I want one!!! LOL

Itll cost a bit more than what they normally go for, but what the heck, you only live once. I might even get some of those Dress Grasper Grips, and a Palms Elua Flatfish Edition rod... And its all your fault!!! LOL

Im gonna order it through the owner at Joy Fishing Tackle. He let me try on his personal vest, and right then n there I knew I want one!!! LOL

Itll cost a bit more than what they normally go for, but what the heck, you only live once. I might even get some of those Dress Grasper Grips, and a Palms Elua Flatfish Edition rod... And its all your fault!!! LOL

I don't know you yet and I hate you already. You suck and I'm jealous. J/k.

You stole my Idea. Well not really my idea.

your going to be the only kid on the block with that rod.

Your going make people turn heads or people are going to say WTF is that.

May I ask which one you are getting and which one you tried on at joy fishing tackle.
    Last edited by Lightline; 03-02-2013 at 05:51 PM.

I don't know you yet and I hate you already. You suck and I'm jealous. J/k.

You stole my Idea. Well not really my idea.

your going to be the only kid on the block with that rod.

Your going make people turn heads or people are going to say WTF is that.

May I ask which one you are getting and which one you tried on at joy fishing tackle.
    LOL. No need to be jealous of me, bro. Its only a rod! Its because of your thread that got me interested in these things!

As far as my buddy's vest I tried on, Im not quite certain which brand it is, but the one I ordered is the Mazume Red Moon IV, but in Navy Blue/Gray...

Last edited by FishinElectrician; 03-02-2013 at 09:18 PM.

Nice vest,,iwear one not that nice when i trout and panfish i get everything in it ,love the idea ,,looked at some at that flyfish store on burbank ,nice selection,i say go for it

LOL. No need to be jealous of me, bro. Its only a rod! Its because of your thread that got me interested in these things!

As far as my buddy's vest I tried on, Im not quite certain which brand it is, but the one I ordered is the Mazume Red Moon IV, but in Navy Blue/Gray...

Hey that's a nice looking one, where did you go to find it?

About 2 bills for the backpack...
    And another 2 bills for the rod...

The most I think I ever spent on a backpack for school was $20-$30 Jansport backpack....lol

Man that rods Gona be sweet. I call BS withou pictures.

Please post pictures if you do get that rod. I wouldn't mind Drooling over pictures of that rod. Update us on the rod man. I want to know the action.

Joys fishing tackle Gona have people asking him where they can get a fishing tackle vest.
    Last edited by Lightline; 03-03-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Hey that's a nice looking one, where did you go to find it?

About 2 bills for the backpack...
    And another 2 bills for the rod...

The most I think I ever spent on a backpack for school was $20-$30 Jansport backpack....lol

Man that rods Gona be sweet. I call BS withou pictures.

Please post pictures if you do get that rod. I wouldn't mind Drooling over pictures of that rod. Update us on the rod man. I want to know the action.

Joys fishing tackle Gona have people asking him where they can get a fishing tackle vest.
    I havent bought the rod yet, because Im deciding whether to get the rod, or those Dress Grasper Grips. Those run about $200 as well. Im leaning towards the rod, but those grips are insanely sick!!! I might just put the grips off until the summer, seeing as I just got a Berkley Tec Pistol Trigger Grip. I know theres no comparing the two, but I wanna give the Berkley grippers a good run in the salt, and see how they do.

As far as the vest, I ordered it off of Rakuten... Which I guess is like Japan's Amazon, or somethin? I wanted to get one of the Apia Angler Support Vests, but they were sold out of those. Too sick!!! They have a bunch of cool stuff on there. Only thing is, I dont know how long itll take to get here. Oh well, I can wait.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/p..._browsehist_en
    Last edited by FishinElectrician; 03-03-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast