Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldorado on FiiRE

Quote Originally Posted by LBass1 View Post
    I must say that is the best response I have heard so far. When can I get paid. ROFL.
    Well they should. I dont come to this section to post reports, I come to watch the drama. That way I dont have to pay as much for directv lol

2 bass and Eldo is on Fire?
    News Alert, 2 bass by a couple anglers isn't on fire! LMAO

btw, I wouldn't eat anything out of Eldo that isn't stocked! The water quality is not very good.

-b

let this lil kid say and do what he thinks is funny i fish there 3 to 4 times a week and when i see him he better hope he has 2 cans of pepper spray the 1st one is being used on him

Is this still active, jeez you might be right on the 10 pages. But still I smell a poacher was considerably more epic haha

Yeah way better... It.s funny how all our threads get closed within 3-4 days... They Must have something against us...

10 pages is childs play.

Quote Originally Posted by technician View Post
    Is this still active, jeez you might be right on the 10 pages. But still I smell a poacher was considerably more epic haha
    Haha please back when my brother was on this forum they had stuff that would reach 20pages plus

Quote Originally Posted by rel View Post
    let this lil kid say and do what he thinks is funny i fish there 3 to 4 times a week and when i see him he better hope he has 2 cans of pepper spray the 1st one is being used on him
    If you fish Eldo 3-4 times a week I bet you still have all the same plastics and gear you first bought when starting bass fishing because you are probably smelling the skunk daily. Hahaha. I ate all the fish at Eldo. The water gives it extra seasoning turning the meat a nice brown color. Guess Bass are Mexican too.

hows bluegill ceviche? have you ever tried making it with large mouth? just curious..and i hope you get confronted by some of these tough guys here and really use your pepper spray on them and stuff goes on so we have more entertaining threads to read on. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fishinarteest View Post
    Haha please back when my brother was on this forum they had stuff that would reach 20pages plus
    19 pages..... Sooo close

Quote Originally Posted by technician View Post
    19 pages..... Sooo close
    haha you forgot i said +. I saw one thread hit like 27pages

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast