Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bite On Catfish Shoot out Results! And Big Daddy lands a Quality Blue

Default Bite On Catfish Shoot out Results! And Big Daddy lands a Quality Blue

Great fishing and good times capped the Bite On Catfish shoout out. Lots of good sized Cats made their way to the scales as once again it took a fish over 7lbs to be in the money. Fishing was good in the deeper water by Sierra Cove, bouy line and back in the flats. With the King/Queen of the Cats a lot of the qualifers where out for a tune up. Who would top the field?

The Brenton Family checked in these quality Channel Catfish caught while fishing Mackeral and Bonita soaked in Bite On Cajun and Bite On Garlic. Alexs fish weighed in at 7.5 lbs earning him fifth place in the derby.

Kevin Riley of checks in this 7.8lb Channel Catfish earning him fourth place in the derby.

Micheal Pham used this quality 8.7lb Channel Catfish that ate Bite On Macbites to finish in third place.

Finishing in 2nd place was Ronson Smothers with a 10.12 Channel Catfish taken while fishing mid lake with Mackeral.

Introducing the top 5
    The top 5:
    Brandi Smothers 12.1
    Ronson Smothers 10.12
    Micheal Pham 8.7
    Kevin Riley 7.8
    Alex Brenton 7.5

Giovanny Perez is the lucky blind bogie winner. Gio weighed in a Catfish at 3.8lbs and the winning weight was 3.11. In doing so he earned a $50 gift card.

Marc "Big Daddy" Cristoph of Coachella checks in this 17.6lb Blue Catfish taken on Mackeral doused in Bite On Cajun and Garlic.
    This fish would have been the winner in tonight derby however it was caught after the weigh in. .

Nice fish Big Daddy!!!!!

pictures not working for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Catmando View Post
    Nice fish Big Daddy!!!!!
    Thank you and Congrats to you and your family on another great outing Brother.

If I know you Big Daddy I call BS...
    You caught that well before you needed to weigh in.
    You just wanted others to win.

Your actually an easy read as your heart always gives you away.
    Always think of others before yourself. Great big cat BIGDADDY! Hope ya Bring home the gold!

Congrats BigDaddy on another beast of a fish!
    BigDaddy probably did catch it earlier he just doesn't like to cut his fishing time short to get to the weigh in! Lol

Congrats to Ronson and family on another dominating showing at the scales.

Oh yeah, Bobberboy, you got any extra Bite-on products you wanna share since you got that whopper prize! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    Oh yeah, Bobberboy, you got any extra Bite-on products you wanna share since you got that whopper prize! Lol
    Im with ya in line Dan. Bust lose with some Bite On Products. Support fellow Team 57 Members You been winning A lot lately BobberBoy. Maybe this is your year for the Grand Prize... woot woot

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    If I know you Big Daddy I call BS...
    You caught that well before you needed to weigh in.
    You just wanted others to win.

Your actually an easy read as your heart always gives you away.
    Always think of others before yourself. Great big cat BIGDADDY! Hope ya Bring home the gold!
    Thanks Rooster
    I appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    Congrats BigDaddy on another beast of a fish!
    BigDaddy probably did catch it earlier he just doesn't like to cut his fishing time short to get to the weigh in! Lol

Congrats to Ronson and family on another dominating showing at the scales.

Thanks Dan for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Im with ya in line Dan. Bust lose with some Bite On Products. Support fellow Team 57 Members You been winning A lot lately BobberBoy. Maybe this is your year for the Grand Prize... woot woot
    Rob the funny thing is that I stayed out there and my name was called for the winning raffle and since I wasn't there they called another name, you guessed it "Team 57" Bobber Boy so he needs to break us all off some of that "Kit Kat Bar"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast