Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has dfg planted the santa ana river/south fork yet?

Default has dfg planted the santa ana river/south fork yet?

i know they are supposed to stock the week of the 8th, but i do not know what day exactly. anyone have this info?

They already stocked it at the end of March. This will be the second stock of the season. I know what day and the exact locations they stock too, but I'll never tell, lol! Play fair. Let 'em spread out. There are plenty of fish to go around.

Stock this week, and the week of the 23rd. I can't tell ya what day...sorry.

can somebody give me directions to the santa ana river. how long is the drive from la crescenta.THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by TrOuT FeVeR View Post
    can somebody give me directions to the santa ana river. how long is the drive from la crescenta.THANK YOU
    East on the 210, towards Redlands. When you get to Highland take the 5th Street exit. At the bottom of the ramp go left on 5th St, and continue on 5th which will turn into Greenspot Road. Stay on Greenspot until it dead-ends into Highway 38 in Mentone. Then turn left on Hwy 38 and follow up the mountain to Glass Road, where you will turn left. Follow down to the Seven Oaks area and the Santa Ana River. You'll see it. Should be about an hour and a half drive, or so. Check Google maps for Seven Oaks and you'll really see how far it is. Have fun!

bring the buckets and your entire rod collection!

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    bring the buckets and your entire rod collection!
    And no fishing license I'm presuming?

Don't bother getting up early...it's easy to find and nobody reads the internet anymore. Just look for the wall to wall fisherman right next to the road.

What a shocker viejo with anther dbag comment

It seems to me that if an elite group of anglers already have access to this information, already this isn't "playing fair."

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    They already stocked it at the end of March. This will be the second stock of the season. I know what day and the exact locations they stock too, but I'll never tell, lol! Play fair. Let 'em spread out. There are plenty of fish to go around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast