Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 130

Thread: best vaccine deal of the day

  1. #91
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Donít drink the coolaid
    Posts
    7,820

    Default

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCYz8B33UHA

    theyre making billions on the vaccine. Motive.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Donít drink the coolaid
    Posts
    7,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Sad state of affairs where we need to bribe people to get their vaccines.

    People who refuse to get the vaccine, should get Covid 19 pumped into them so that they gain immunity that way.

    And if they die?

    go back to the freaky hole you crawled out of. You sound like a nutjob trying to force your junk on people.

    its NEVER going to happen. Over my dead body. You understand me?
    good.

    thats why they are trying to pay people. BecAuse they know they cannot force America to do things they don’t want to do.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 06-01-2021 at 07:23 AM.

  3. #93

    Default

    it's not your dead body that worry's me

    as much as someone else's dead body because a duffus like your self shows little or no social responsibility


    we are not talking bleach here

  4. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    go back to the freaky hole you crawled out of. You sound like a nutjob trying to force your junk on people.

    its NEVER going to happen. Over my dead body. You understand me?
    good.

    thats why they are trying to pay people. BecAuse they know they cannot force America to do things they don’t want to do.
    TJ,

    I'm still confused.

    Do you think that the virus is fiction?

    Or do you think it's not that dangerous?

    If so, why not just get pumped with Covid 19, you quarantine in the forest for 14 days so you don't infect someone else, and after that, you'll come out immunized the old fashioned way.

    What do you say? I'll send you a brand new wooden Lunker Punker in the rainbow pattern NIB!

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    theyre making billions on the vaccine. Motive.
    Yeah, because pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies run their businesses as charities. Get a f**king clue.

    Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    go back to the freaky hole you crawled out of. You sound like a nutjob trying to force your junk on people.


    Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    its NEVER going to happen. Over my dead body. You understand me?
    Wait, are we negotiating?

    Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    thats why they are trying to pay people. BecAuse they know they cannot force America to do things they donít want to do.
    Just goes to show - nothing will make idiot Americans forfeit their bankrupt anti-vax morals faster than a gift certificate for a McDonald's Happy Meal.

  6. #96

    Default

    todays best new deal to get a prick instead of being one


    Kroger is launching a giveaway for individuals who get their COVID-19 vaccine at Kroger Health.
    Five winners will receive $1 million, and 50 others will get free groceries for one year.
    The grocer joins a growing list of companies trying to incentivize both customers and employees to get vaccinated.


    honorable mention

    Shake Shack
    On Thursday, Shake Shack announced that, through June 12, people who show their CDC-issued vaccine cards at any of the 25 Shake Shacks in New York City will get a free side of Crinkle Cut Fries with the purchase of any burger or chicken sandwich. And if you get vaccinated at one of the city's mobile vaccine clinics, you'll earn a ShackBurger voucher (while supplies last).

    Budweiser
    The King of Beers is the latest brewer celebrating Americans with newly-minted vaccination cards. Now through May 16, most U.S. residents who are vaccinated and over the age of 21 can enter the "Reunite with Buds" giveaway to win a debit card you can use to buy a free cold one. To enter, you'll need to sign up for a My Cooler Rewards membership.


    Drop Technologies
    Fancy a bulk delivery of your favorite snacks and seasonings from Amazon or free eats from DoorDash and Uber? The e-commerce company called Drop will offer $50 in credit to people who post a vaccine selfie with #DropCovid and @JoinDrop tag on Instagram.

    Krispy Kreme
    Backlash be damned! Krispy Kreme is standing by their offer to treat customers who have received complete doses of the vaccine. For the remainder of 2021, anyone who has been fully vaccinated can bring their vaccination ID card each time they'd like a free doughnut (one per day) at the doughnut chain's stores and drive-thrus nationwide.

    Nathan's Famous
    The hot dog company famed for its Coney Island hot dog eating competitions will dish up free hot dogs as a thank you for getting the vaccine. Those who want to cash in on their free hot dog just need to bring their vaccination card into the Coney Island flagship restaurant to enjoy one. For now, this is the only location offering the freebie, but doesn't hurt to check your local Nathan's.


    Office Depot and Staples
    OK, so clearly these office supply stores, aside from their small selection of prepackaged to-go snacks, don't quite fall into the food category. However, their freebies will help folks keep track of their vaccination cards to cash in on delicious deals — thus earning them a spot on this list. While the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises people to take a photo of their card as backup proof, these stores will laminate your cards for free to help keep them safe. At Office Depot and Office Max, use the coupon code 52516714 through July 25. At Staples, use code 81540 through May 1.

    Sam Adams
    The Boston-based beer manufacturer promoted its clever #ShotForSam with a vaccine incentive program on Monday. The first 10,000 folks who post evidence that they've been vaccinated (like a vaccine card or photo of their bandaged arm post-shot) on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag will be rewarded $7 through Cash App. Yes, that's just enough to enjoy an ice cold Sam Adams on the house at a place of your pleasing.


    So Good So You
    This brand of good-for-you immunity boosting shots is available at a lot of national retailers and health food stores. The vitamin C-packed cold pressed juices range in ingredients, from inflammation-fighting turmeric to immunity boosting elderberry, come in 1.7-ounce bottles. By going to freejuiceshot.com, folks can share they've been vaccinated to receive a voucher for a free shot (the drinkable version).
    Last edited by capoisok; 06-01-2021 at 06:22 PM.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Donít drink the coolaid
    Posts
    7,820

  8. #98
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Donít drink the coolaid
    Posts
    7,820

    Default

    Miguel,
    maybe if you honestly read a fn word I ever said to you, you’d have the answers you seek of me.

    i already have the antibody. Hellooooo

    and I’m the one who gives away punkers. I don’t want sht from a dip.

    you don’t read. I’ll ignore you from now on.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 06-01-2021 at 06:10 PM.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Donít drink the coolaid
    Posts
    7,820

    Default

    Back peddling, downplaying.
    It’s coming out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgTeNFIY-b0

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    Back peddling, downplaying.
    It’s coming out.
    And you're straw manning, distracting.

    And the only thing coming out is your deflection.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •