Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boise drone footy from the hills

Great video. Though by any chance there would be a way to lessen the noise or maybe mute it?

Most of time I do. This was just a quick raw unedited clip uploaded straight from the camera with zero processing.
    mostly because it was nothing special. Lol.
    I also need to “re-up” my editing software subscription, next time I have a cool video.

I have a feeling I’ll have some better footage for you folks soon. I usually end up deleting my older stuff but a few of my old YouTube channels had some wild shots.

i need some new batteries as well. I’ve been slacking on the drones lately.

see ya’ll on the coast next week. Almost all packed up.

i went up a huge mountain today In Boise with the new Ham radio inside the truck and made my first few legit contacts. Was super fun. Name of the mountain was “Bogus Basin”. Street bikes were flying by all around me. Good times. Dog almost caught a skunk, but I stopped her. Lol

i could see the wholllllle entire treasure valley. Awesome view. My phone camera is broken so I can’t take pictures lately.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 04-28-2021 at 07:46 PM.

Guess who just showed up in Tillamook?!
    a lucky fisherman and his fisher dog!

It must be so cramped up and violent down there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12