Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who are you going to vote for?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

53 54.08%
  • Barrack Obama

29 29.59%
  • not voting

6 6.12%
  • some other idiot

10 10.20%
Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are you going to vote for?

Oh here is a nice site for all the delegates http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1995063/pg1

I like to read the UFO stuff...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Some here are doing everything in their power to discredit those of us who care enough about our country to take a stand and say enough is enough. If you think this isn't real, that it's not happening as we speak, do so at the peril of losing everything this country has stood for for nearly 300 years. You are giving up the individual freedoms, liberties, and SUCCESSES our forefathers fought and died for in creating the greatest, most successful, and most free country in the history of mankind.

communist party USA

Click on the link below and read everything on this site and tell me with a straight face that it isn't already happening, and I'll truthfully call you a liar. This election is truly the most important in our history. All concerned freedom loving, success minded Americans need to take a stand now for this is truly "it". They, the organized radical left, are making their move knowing full well that if they don't pull it off now, they never will. Once their policies are set, what we as a nation once had, will vanish very quickly. The damage it will do, and has already done, mostly will be irreversible.

Once on this site, find the link to "it's" constitution and start there. Then start reading every link on this site. Many of you who haven't paid attention will be floored. Others on this site (FNN) I'm sure already know, and even support it.

On this site you will see the unions involved, and the ones that aren't. The class division, the culture division, the policy, the tactics used by all the "collective" community organizing, with links to them as well. OWS is there. Organized education is there. The media involvement is there. The politicians, voter ID law and it's supposed voter suppression, etc. etc. You will also see how the various "leftist" groups organize. And you will also see how they are attempting to destroy any opposition to their ideology by branding everything and everyone to the right of them as "radical or ultra right wingers", including Libertarians. Lol, and yes there is plenty of "Blame Bush" for a good laugh. Sound familiar folks?

This is THEIR site;

http://cpusa.org/

After you have read this site, see the documentary 2012:Obama's America. Then go cast your vote...
    If this is "it", does that mean you will be leaving the country if President Obama wins re-election. After all "it" will be irreversible...

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    If this is "it", does that mean you will be leaving the country if President Obama wins re-election. After all "it" will be irreversible...
    Nope. Obama will not win...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 09-20-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koontaj View Post
    I caught 2 bass yesterday at my spot...Oh shoot...WTF wrong thread. This is still going on. Okay! Who has fought for our evil country? Oh! I forgot..just a bunch of intellects here no war veterans..except for me and not proud of it. Only the ones who cross this path know wat im talking about...unless your heartless. We are evil...ha ha ha .
    If this thread bothers you then why go to it?

Nope. Obama will not win...
    That response sounds like it comes from someone who has his head in the sand while chanting. You failed to answer the question as postulated. If you are so sure President Obama will win, the question should be easy to answer...

That response sounds like it comes from someone who has his head in the sand while chanting. You failed to answer the question as postulated. If you are so sure President Obama will win, the question should be easy to answer...
    I did answer, and I'll say it again, nope. And I'm not full of hot air, like Alec Baldwin. But I also said Obama won't win. My head isn't in the sand, and my eyes are wide effin open. So?

ANSWER THE QUESTION, CLAIRE!

Edit: Aww....ninja'd....
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 09-20-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post

ANSWER THE QUESTION, CLAIRE!

Edit: Aww....ninja'd....
    For someone that believes that they are somehow intellectually superior to everyone else (come on it's obvious!) you can do better than this.

By the way this thread has gone to crap like most all political threads, there are no open minds, there is no hope for a gathering of intellectual ideas, we are screwed!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    For someone that believes that they are somehow intellectually superior to everyone else (come on it's obvious!) you can do better than this.

By the way this thread has gone to crap like most all political threads, there are no open minds, there is no hope for a gathering of intellectual ideas, we are screwed!
    "By the way this thread has gone to crap like most all political threads, there are no open minds, there is no hope for a gathering of intellectual ideas, we are screwed!"

There is plenty of time for open mind discussions of intellectual ideas Seal, but first things first, the progressive liberals and Obama must go. As we saw during Obama's first two years in office with a super majority of congress, their idea of open mind discussion is to go into a chamber and shut everyone else out, hence Obama care. "You can read it after it's passed". Which is exactly what happened...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 09-20-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Don't hate me because I am in touch with my inner John Hughes. At any rate, it doesn't take a degree in Political Science to see the holes in most of the arguments in this thread. But not to worry - if one train of thought fails you, just avoid it and switch over to something else.

When you start with crap, you end up very quickly with crap. I could have told you that 44 pages ago. I imagine that, in spite of my original post on this thread, some folks see me as a Obama-apologist. It only reflects how narrow-minded and polarized the political views of most people are in this country.

There is plenty of time for open mind discussions of intellectual ideas Seal, but first things first, the progressive liberals and Obama must go. As we saw during Obama's first two years in office with a super majority of congress, their idea of open mind discussion is to go into a chamber and shut everyone else out, hence Obama care. "You can read it after it's passed". Which is exactly what happened...
    What a load of crap. Conservatives have been up in arms about the PPACA ever since it passed, in spite of the fact that major aspects of the bill were conceived and endorsed by Republicans, including the current Republican candidate for President. The suggestion that the bill is solely the result of partisan politics is a preposterous lie. Also, the "shut everyone else out" argument doesn't hold water either - Congressional and Senate committees don't work that way, as anyone who has taken a U.S. Government class in high school should know. That the majority party is more successful in getting their bills passed should not come as a shock to anyone - that's how majorities work. I assure you, the liberals would be the ones bitching if conservatives held the majority.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 09-20-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast