Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake will be closed 6/22

Default Lake will be closed 6/22

Another blue stone 6/22. Lake was really blooming from yesterday to today. News was indicating more lake closures due to high toxic algae, supposedly this year is worse than years past but not so sure about that.
    Last edited by seal; 06-20-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Diamond Valley has a bad bloom as well

Lake will be closed to entrance also not just boating till approximately 3:00pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    Diamond Valley has a bad bloom as well
    I don't know if lakes are worse this year than others, to me not much difference between years past and this year but 2 treatments this close together at Silverwood is definitely not the norm. Not sure if extra treatments are based on worse conditions than years past or extra precaution because of the lawsuit that was filed because of individuals getting sick at Pyramid if I remember correctly last year.
    Last edited by seal; 06-21-2018 at 08:48 AM.

Just saw a press release today from MWD - as of today DVL is closed to all activities for an indeterminate period due to blue green algae bloom.