Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Announcing: The 7th Annual Hunting Giants Surf Fishing Event - Presented by S.W.A.T.

Man i'm super pumped to come out and fish with everyone and beyond stoked for this event! After looking at all the pictures and reading the comments of HG6 was awesome. It really got me hyped even more. When i first got into Surf fishing about 3 years ago i used to watch videos on youtube of the previous HG events. I never thought i would be meeting all these people! Now i'm really starting to realize the whole meaning of the event. You sure are carrying on Dana's vision Arthur. Can't wait to partake in the family,friend,fun,fishing, and food! x)

PS: props to whoever was the artist of that HG leopard that says swat as part of the leopard's design.

Rumor has it that Coach Sark from USC will be coming down to give us all a inspiring speech prior to hitting the sand.

No Alcohol at this event, the pep talk should be "G" rated so don't be alarmed.

Fish On!

woohoo!!!! cant wait!!!!!. For people that have never attended I just want them to know this is the best fishing derby that Ive ever been to and mainly because I don't feel like Im at a derby. Just feels like a big group of friends doing what they love.

I don't want to be difficult, but how do I PM wingnut? lol Shoot, I"m not an expert at this. It's going to be me and my 2 boys. I'll try to get my bro and his kids to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerBaitKing View Post
    I don't want to be difficult, but how do I PM wingnut? lol Shoot, I"m not an expert at this. It's going to be me and my 2 boys. I'll try to get my bro and his kids to come out.
    just click on his name and it will give you the option to send a private message

cant wait! woohoo! good times for sure to come!

This truly is a special event and one that I look forward to each year! It is not on a good date for me at the moment. But I am going to try and do everything possible to move my schedule to get there! It would kill me to miss this event.

WARNING! ... WARNING! ... WARNING! ....

KNOWN CASES AND BREAKOUTS OF THE "OCFD" STRAIN HAS BEEN DETECTED IN EVERY
    PARTICIPANT THAT HAS EVER ATTENDED AN HG EVENT IN THE PAST 7 -YEARS!!!

This is incurable ... there is no known cure to man!

"Obsessive Compulsive Fishing Disorder" is no laughing matter people ... STOP NOW!! Oh forget it .... let's ....

HAVE FUN! See Ya There!

SP Dan <"))><
    Last edited by SP Dan; 09-04-2015 at 07:13 PM. Reason: sp

I'm looking forward to being a part of history once again!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is time.

For one of the greatest surf fishing events to happen once again!
    Last year we had a hot bite early in the A.M. with some bonito and macks, so please try to be there early if possible.
    We are all looking forward to seeing returning faces and new ones as well.
    Remember, this event is for everyone, novice fisherman to the experienced vets, so come on over and have a good time.

See ya soon.
    -Frank

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast