Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T/o afterwork hittin the fishing hole mrs brownie showed up

Here's the X-Raps if anyone is interested. I'm guessing Bob is using the Countdown ... That's always been the standard for casting vs. the floating.I don't know for sure what makes it different than the old standard countdown for sure. I have an idea ... but what do I know?

http://www.rapala.com/rapala/lures/x-rap-series/?id=1

P.S. I did some research the lure has moving ball bearings in the lure to aid casting and action ... plus the rattle may be sexy to the fish too. Really nice finish on the lures!
    Last edited by billy b; 04-20-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Heeeere piggy piggy piggy! NICE! Thanks for posting the pics Bob! You've got the res dialed!

SMH ... Get some help
    Last edited by billy b; 05-01-2016 at 04:32 PM.

billy b gamekiller is right you are wrong so don't get your panties in a wad.

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Here's the X-Raps if anyone is interested. I'm guessing Bob is using the Countdown ... That's always been the standard for casting vs. the floating.I don't know for sure what makes it different than the old standard countdown for sure. I have an idea ... but what do I know?

http://www.rapala.com/rapala/lures/x-rap-series/?id=1

P.S. I did some research the lure has moving ball bearings in the lure to aid casting and action ... plus the rattle may be sexy to the fish too. Really nice finish on the lures!
    Thanks for the tip! Despite what the others two say, I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ..nope bones silver and black x-raps...........the big browns hang around the ramp just like the stripers down here...........
    OK, what did I miss? Bob specified the type of lure and even the exact spot, but it's billy b that gets crapped on?

Quote Originally Posted by shinbob View Post
    OK, what did I miss? Bob specified the type of lure and even the exact spot, but it's billy b that gets crapped on?
    Let see if I can explain it. Gamekiller is the kind of guy of who thinks you should never say too much information on the Internet. (even if you're taking about things that are totally appropriate to the topic of the website.) brnfish hasn't said too much lately. (last post July 2015) In looking at his past history on FNN he seems to be an awe by posts from T/O. So when billy b volunteered information on lures on T/O post. brnfish seems to have taken offense about someone encroaching on his heroes threads. Thus causing him to take a poke at billy b. That's at least my take of the situation!!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-06-2016 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Let see if I can explain it. Gamekiller is the kind of guy of who thinks you should never say too much information on the Internet.
    Yet there's this:

Quote Originally Posted by gamekiller View Post
    Planning on a night session at the wood and was curious of any good spots from shoreline. Dont mind a hike down assuming the gate will be closed a couple hours after dusk. Can't decide on the highway side or the ohv road off the damn. Any suggestions would help greatly. Also I'm not opposed to bait suggestions seeing how I normally use crawlers and chovies and hardly mustard a bite. Thanks in advance

.....brnfish and billy b are both past guide clients and and stand up cool people..........go back to the general discussion etuck...............

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    .....brnfish and billy b are both past guide clients and and stand up cool people..........go back to the general discussion etuck...............
    I'll go back there if you don't follow me there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast