Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: The Good The Bad and The Ugly and The Uglyer ! ! By Hardcore !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

OK...

So I never checked FNN over the weekend. I now see this thing has blossomed into 23 pages....It was 6 on Friday before I left for Oktoberfest Wow....

I just want to say that my only comment at the beginning was made trying to understand what had happened because I was not there. It made for somewhat interesting, albeit difficult reading, and I was intrigued. I bit on it when I probably shouldn't have. It had nothing to do with me in any way, shape or form.....Darkshadow's brain probably exploded after the 3rd re-read of the initial post. Now, this thing has exploded out of control. Lawyers, physical threats, defamation, slamming DFW and DVL staff, and Art Hill....Really? Art Hill??????.....This is as crazy as it is sad. With that in mind, I want to clear up my little piece of misunderstanding that might result from the inability of some individuals to effectively comprehend proper writing or communicate in the English language. Basically, I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression of what I asked about. So....

Hardcor said that he: "DON'T DEAL WITH PEOPL LIKE YOU ! !" and to that I reply: "Obviously....I was simply asking about what happened to get some clarity. Your writing was so poor and with such lack of logic I got lost at several points. So, to put it bluntly, my six year old tells better stories in both English AND Spanish than you do. Pardon me for asking what happened."

I KNOW Pete Marino is a good guy. Yes, he is a bit eccentric...but a very good guy who is dedicated and friendly. I never said otherwise! I just didn't know how he fit into the initial story.

I still have yet to see ANY real, concrete evidence of cheating in all of Hardcor's rants. So, I am still not convinced either way....Any evidence that does exist is entirely circumstantial to me.

I'm sorry, but Nessie Hunter is one of the most legit, dignified individuals I have ever met off of this site. I have known him for years. I take his word over any other at this point. Further, from what I know, Bruce Watson has always been as straight shooter.

On a final note I would like to say that if you are priding yourself on being a Marine, Hardcor, you should know that other members of our armed forces might cringe at your poor grammar, and your accusatory, threatening attitude. As for me personally, I have never served. Sorry, I was wasting time at UCLA and playing baseball. However, I respect those that have served. You are not representing them well. I certainly hope DVL can host another event next year and when they do I will volunteer to make sure our soldiers catch some fish on the water....
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 10-07-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    O
    "Obviously....I was simply asking about what happened to get some clarity. Your writing was so poor and with such lack of logic I got lost at several points. So, to put it bluntly, my six year old tells better stories in both English AND Spanish than you do. Pardon me for asking what happened."

On a final note I would like to say that if you are priding yourself on being a Marine, Hardcor, you should know that other members of our armed forces might cringe at your poor grammar, and your accusatory, threatening attitude. As for me personally, I have never served. Sorry, I was wasting time at UCLA and playing baseball. However, I respect those that have served. You are not representing them well. I certainly hope DVL can host another event next year and when they do I will volunteer to make sure our soldiers catch some fish on the water....
    This sounds to me like you're just trying to insert yourself into a drama that you aren't involved in. Have you received enough attention yet?

You were welcome to help the warriors this year. Thanks for the thought though.