Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden.

[QUOTE=CHUCKY;809061]Pictures or it didn’t happen.

some people are hung up on prove it with a kodak moment

that's not me

but when i find myself dealing with a simpleton twit such as yourself i will make a one time exception

me i do things don't walk around with a selfie stick. so photo's are few and far between

but my daughters are cyber fanatics ,so you are lucky that this time they got you covered

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	279144455_4425652157534822_4838356226608420489_n.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	53749

and the pipeline that the canadians refused to build across their own country

for environmental reasons wouldnt have been completed for another 18 months here if joe had not pulled the plug
    and lithium isn't the answer by itself but i guess you already know that sport

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    No. That’s you silly goose. Wake up.
    Yet in spite of your claims, he responded.

Makes you think....then again, you fail to demonstrate that ability.

Something to ponder for you liberal fools.
    Wake up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FD30D9F0-7D65-4F20-8E39-D620340ABA4D.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	53797  

[QUOTE=capoisok;809065]
    Pictures or it didn’t happen.

some people are hung up on prove it with a kodak moment

that's not me

but when i find myself dealing with a simpleton twit such as yourself i will make a one time exception

me i do things don't walk around with a selfie stick. so photo's are few and far between

but my daughters are cyber fanatics ,so you are lucky that this time they got you covered

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	279144455_4425652157534822_4838356226608420489_n.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	53749

and the pipeline that the canadians refused to build across their own country

for environmental reasons wouldnt have been completed for another 18 months here if joe had not pulled the plug
    and lithium isn't the answer by itself but i guess you already know that sport
    Congratulations your awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Yet in spite of your claims, he responded.

Makes you think....then again, you fail to demonstrate that ability.
    Nobody has answered the question yet.
    Check my post quagga
    What has joe Biden done that is good for this country

Nobody has answered the question yet.
    Check my post quagga
    What has joe Biden done that is good for this country
    That is soo easy too answer it's not even funny!!!!! Have you've been watching the Jan 6 committee meetings on TV????? It shows that Trump was Bat Sh-- crazy and didn't even listen to his own people like Bill Barr that he lost the election. He then went total rogue and tried many different things to stay in power and even tried to have a cue to stay in the presidency! He all by himself was willing to throw the whole American Democracy out the window in favor of Trumpisim what ever that would become! Only Joe Biden could have won the Presidency over that crazy Trump!

So only he and Abe Lincoln can take credit for saving America the way our Founding fathers wanted that to be!!! That's a Big Fuc---- deal if you think about it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Have you've been watching the Jan 6 committee meetings on TV?????

Yeah, I'm sure Chucky is seated right in front of the TV with CSPAN turned on when the hearings come on, Busch Light in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Yeah, I'm sure Chucky is seated right in front of the TV with CSPAN turned on when the hearings come on, Busch Light in hand.
    Thar's a Great point! Fox News won't even carry it live on their network. They want to keep their listener's and Republican voters as Dumb and Stupid as Hell!!!! If their listener's knew the real truth. Nobody would vote Republican in the Long run, because the Republicans don't have any idea's, except to give the Rich a tax cut! By the way CHUCKY, your tax cut will be expiring in a few short years! While the Rich peoples tax cut is good forever! Good job CHUCKY on that one! That's a real fair system. Let the Rich get Richer and the Middle class get squeezed down into the working poor!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 06-15-2022 at 02:46 PM.

Yes, what "Fox News" doesn't cover is just as telling as what it does cover. Several of their hosts are complicit in the coup attempt, so of course they want the hearings to go away and not have to cover it.

By the way, how about this for what Biden has done? He has built a coalition that is helping Ukraine humiliate and weaken Russia's oligarchic government under Putin. That helps America, compared to letting Putin spread Russia all over Europe like a cancer, which is what Trump was doing.

Meanwhile, Republicans are the party of helping the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, while obstructing needed legislation from Democrats (like gun control, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Thar's a Great point! Fox News won't even care it live on their network. They want to keep their listener's and Republican voters as Dumb and Stupid as Hell!!!! If their listener's knew the real truth. Nobody would vote Republican in the Long run because the Republicans don't have any idea's, except to give the Rich a tax cut! By the way CHUCKY, your tax cut will be expiring in a few short years! While the Rich peoples tax cut is good forever! Good job CHUCKY on that one! That's a real fair system. Let the Rich get Richer and the Middle class get squeezed down into the working poor!
    The saddest/funniest part was how he bilked his base for $250,000,000.00 for his 'Save the U.S. From Fraud" defense fund.

Chucky is probably still receiving emails from Trumpy asking for money. Good thing for inflation, or else Chucks and the Gang would still be giving this dude cash.

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast