Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Advanced FLOAT TUBE RIGGING: Arming the INFLATABLE NAVY for BATTLE!! "How to" w/ pics

There are a few pics around from people that have been lucky enough to get their hands on this set up. If you look at the video I just posted, you can get a few distant glimpses of mine. The idea has evolved and now incorporates some pretty killer features that make this a really efficient system, in terms of features, space required and set up time. And the full details will be coming as soon as I can find the time to write a review that does this thing justice. You guys are no doubt going to love it.

Write up and specs for the fish cat 4 as well please :D

Sapdawg , I never been on a tube or have one. But can't wait to see the 2.0

Your write ups are outstanding!

Quote Originally Posted by HookedUptuber View Post
    Write up and specs for the fish cat 4 as well please :D
    I have a fish cat 4 and these specs worked perfect..

*shakka*

Hey fellas, I finally got around to building this awesome float tube rig this weekend and almost complete. Two Question for those who have already built it.
    1) I'm trying to built a mount for my gopro can on the side of the rigging frame. Similar to whats displayed in the picture of this thread. What PVC material did you guys use and instructions?
    2) I have a hummingbird fishing buddy 140c fish finder. I've seen a few tubers out on the lake with this mounted on their rig, it looks a lot more secure than my mounting strap that I bought on amazon. Can y'all enlighten me with instructions on how to get this mounted on the rigging please?

Thank you!

For the fishing buddy I used a 2" PVC piece that is drilled to fit straight up and down on the side of my rig and the top portion is just a reducer PVC from 3" to 2". Ill try to snap pics later.

For the go pro mount, I have a handlebar grip for my gopro that I just use on a 2' section of PVc that sticks up vertically from the original frame from a "T" joint. (you can see the shadow in some of my videos, YouTube.com fknchristoph)

Edit: check this video out, hopefully you can see what I'm talkin about..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xxetQNHT0OE

*shakkaa*
    Last edited by FKNChristopH; 03-05-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks bro. Ya, if you have time later and don't mind taking a few snap shot pictures of your fish finder mount And gopro mount, it would greatly be appreciated!

Only had time to set up the rear portion. hope you get the idea.. I just mount the go pro with the handle bar mount to the top and point it in the direction i want it to go.

*shakka*

I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to create this thread. Its much appreciated.

Ok guys ,,riddle me this ,I'm trying to mod and old trolling motor to fit my float tube ,any ideas?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast