Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Thanks Dan or Don....whome I met today.

Default Thanks Dan or Don....whome I met today.

I took my son fishing today at one of the lakes east of LA and was parked behind a gentleman who worked at Irvine since 13. I believe that the name is iether Dan or Don. (I'm terrible at names....:)

In case you still visit this thread, we wanted to say 'Thank You' for being so accommodating and kind with helping us out with information. You obviously have a love for sharing and instructing.

UL

Ultralight I'm guessing by description you had the pleasure of meeting Don Spencer, an excellent angler/guide and more importantly great guy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	don.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	51797

TD

Thanks! Yes, it was not just that he is a very good fisherman (he caught the larger trout of of the day at the lake) but how he went about it in a very neighborly manner. Actually he was with a bunch of guys that he knew and they were all very friendly and accomodating.

Seems that you know him. Please thank him for my son and I.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Ultralight I'm guessing by description you had the pleasure of meeting Don Spencer, an excellent angler/guide and more importantly great guy.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	don.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	51797

TD