Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June Lake 10-4 to 10-8

Quote Originally Posted by Olderone View Post
    I think you looked at Kings Canyon Rd (if I remember correctly). We looked there years ago to buy in anticipation of retirement. Ha! Only if I hit the lottery.
    Genoa is even worse. It's formerly called Mormon Station and is the 1st settlement in Nevada and was a Pony Express station where they'd change horses and/or riders. I think it's almost entirely Bed and Breakfast Inns now. Neat little town tucked up against the mountains. If you take the infamous Kingsbury Grade to S. Tahoe, you hit the edge of it. billy b would probably have better insight.
    Most of Carson City is more affordable.
    I'm on the south side of Genoa and Kingsbury Grade ... pass through that area all the time. I have 2 acres up on the hillside with 3400 square feet ... and amazing view of the valley from every window. All I had to do was sell my 2400 sq ft home in the middle of Arcadia ... on a 60 by 125 foot with a pool no less.

Lots of people pass through Gville coming home on 395 from Tahoe to LA or from Reno

Ha! Only if I hit the lottery.
    Haha, just the regular lottery won't cut it, these are Powerball-sized properties!

http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...38-95341?row=1

I responded to your PM. Did you get it? Not sure how this works. First time.
    Thanks

I responded to your PM. Did you get it? Not sure how this works. First time.
    Thanks
    Perfect ... gr8t stuff!

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Perfect ... gr8t stuff!

THANKS
    AnglerBob just posted an excellent report with lots of good info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12