Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: The Skunk

Default The Skunk

I'm not one to start rumors, but the word on the lake is Pat, P.A.W., got skunked at Skinner on Thursday.
    For those of you that don't know Pat, this is epic.
    He was fishing with Al. Al, as usual, caught a few stripers on the troll. I heard he even let Pat reel a couple of them in.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Default Skunk

Quote Originally Posted by NFCD I View Post
    I'm not one to start rumors, but the word on the lake is Pat, P.A.W., got skunked at Skinner on Thursday.
    For those of you that don't know Pat, this is epic.
    He was fishing with Al. Al, as usual, caught a few stripers on the troll. I heard he even let Pat reel a couple of them in.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
    That is to funny , well skunks do happen every now and then but don’t read to much into that , yes I know pat and al are skinner striper gods but skunks do happen to the best of us ask Pete . It’s called fishing and not catching but for those that are worried ok go to diamond the fishing is better there lol.

I humbly admit to this rumor. I was on someone else's boat with the wrong rod for the job. It was a slower day than we've seen for the last few weeks though.