Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skinner Boat Paperwork

Default Skinner Boat Paperwork

I fished Skinner on Tuesday. I call it fishing, most would call it a boat ride. I picked up 3 stripers and 1 LMB.

I arrived at 5:00AM and was 1st in line. As always, I had my paperwork for the boat filled out and all necessary per-paid entry cards available.

I guess there's a new sheriff in town. I was informed that they no longer accept boat paperwork that is filled out by the customer. The person at the gate has to fill it out.

How much sense does this make? This will add 2 or 3 minutes to every boat entering the lake. If I'm 10th in line, I'll have to wait 30 minutes before I can even get in.

I've seen a lot of BS when dealing with the county, but this one really pisses me off. What can it possibly hurt to have this paperwork pre-filled out when you pay your fees?

As my old German boss used to say "Trust is good, control is better!".

This must have just happened. I was there on Sunday and they accepted my form pre-filled out.

It just started yesterday. We were also told that they are supposed to check your boat for water or moisture.
    The next thing we know, they'll have to tag your boat like DVL.

Quote Originally Posted by NFCD I View Post
    It just started yesterday. We were also told that they are supposed to check your boat for water or moisture.
    The next thing we know, they'll have to tag your boat like DVL.
    Check the boat for water or moisture?...Thats a joke when skinner is the one with quagga muscles. 😂

If you want to complain about the new paperwork rules, go to www.RivCoParks.org/survey and fill out the survey.
    I just did it and it really does just take a minute.

moisture..................LMAO I'll give em moisture. I fished 3 lakes in one day on sunday. Pulled the boat out and drove to each one. Good thing there wasn't any moisture in my boat. ha hahahahahahahahahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by muskyman View Post
    moisture..................LMAO I'll give em moisture. I fished 3 lakes in one day on sunday. Pulled the boat out and drove to each one. Good thing there wasn't any moisture in my boat. ha hahahahahahahahahahahha
    Did you stop and rob any liquor stores on the way. You're not helping the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by muskyman View Post
    Were you in California when you fished 3 lakes on Sunday? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by NFCD I View Post
    If you want to complain about the new paperwork rules, go to www.RivCoParks.org/survey and fill out the survey.
    I just did it and it really does just take a minute.
    Just completed the survey

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast