Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Name 3 things that you personally won at, that this is very significant because of Trump?

I can tell you 3 things I personally lost because of Trump.

1. My Health Insurance under Obama went up $240 a year. The first year under Trump it went up $2,000 and next year it will be worse.

2. I can't up grade my home because Trump new tax overhaul only let's you deduct mortgage interest up to $750,000.

3. My Health and life expectancy went down because of Trumps environmental policy's.

The first time in my life which I never expected to hear, was people were actually talking about Civil war against each other. (thanks a lot Trump!!!!)

Now let's hear about all that winning you now have because of Trump?
    Man! Your healthcare went up and you own a 750k house. Booo hooo. How the hell do you qualify for Obamacare? Wow must be nice to suck off the system. Have you looked in the mirror? Sounds like you are part of the problem and not the solution.

Alex Jones is predicting that Democrats will start a Civil War on July 4 (2 days from now). It looks like Jones will have an abundant supply of "The Kool Aid" for his entire Republican Army. Perhaps they will be sorely disappointed when their opponents turn out to be ladies whose only weapon is free speech, who speak indignantly and rationally to Trump employees and his supporters. In any case, when this war of words is finished, I predict that Trump will be the biggest loser in history. Apparently, there are already a bunch of people named Trump in his ancestral village in Germany who would rather not be related to him. The Trump name could end up being about as popular in Germany as the name "Hitler."

Chucky, you do realize don't you, that your implication that affluent people are sucking the lifeblood of the system (an implication that I largely agree with), means that your Republican heroes are parasites who have created this society's problems rather than fixing them? Republicans are the ones who revere affluence and wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Man! Your healthcare went up and you own a 750k house. Booo hooo. How the hell do you qualify for Obamacare? Wow must be nice to suck off the system. Have you looked in the mirror? Sounds like you are part of the problem and not the solution.
    The Republicans use to be the party of the Constitution. By supporting Trump and if he got bold enough, think about what all you could lose. He hates the Press so there goes the Freedom of the Press. Having Free speech to criticize him would also be in Jeopardy. What about Freedom of Religion? You think Trump thinks Muslims should have the small amount of Freedom as Christians do in this country? Last but not least, once he's taking away all those Freedoms and got away with it. He will go for the guns, he knows an armed and pissed off country is a danger to his regime. So he would be the one to actually take away the guns and not a Democrat. Let's see how he acts in a few more years?

I hope that neither Trump nor the "GOP" will have a few more years to run/ruin the show.

The Republicans use to be the party of the Constitution. By supporting Trump and if he got bold enough, think about what all you could lose. He hates the Press so there goes the Freedom of the Press. Having Free speech to criticize him would also be in Jeopardy. What about Freedom of Religion? You think Trump thinks Muslims should have the small amount of Freedom as Christians do in this country? Last but not least, once he's taking away all those Freedoms and got away with it. He will go for the guns, he knows an armed and pissed off country is a danger to his regime. So he would be the one to actually take away the guns and not a Democrat. Let's see how he acts in a few more years?
    Nice deflection. I guess you are part of the problem. Free handouts for all. On the back of the working class. Got it. Thanks

Nice deflection. I guess you are part of the problem. Free handouts for all. On the back of the working class. Got it. Thanks
    So what you believe in is, "Free handouts for the super wealthy only!!!" Screw everybody else!!!! Bernie said, "we could give everybody Free college tuition for everybody for what we just gave the to super wealthy!!" Doesn't that make you a chump for being a "Lackey" to people who don't care about you?

So what you believe in is, "Free handouts for the super wealthy only!!!" Screw everybody else!!!! Bernie said, "we could give everybody Free college tuition for everybody for what we just gave the to super wealthy!!" Doesn't that make you a chump for being a "Lackey" to people who don't care about you?
    Democrat= relying on the government. So what you are saying is everybody deserves free healthcare and college without working for it. Sounds great. Do you like unicorns and free Kool aid too. Lead follow or get out of the way. Sounds like you are a follower. Go follow the catfish truck

Democrat= relying on the government. So what you are saying is everybody deserves free healthcare and college without working for it. Sounds great. Do you like unicorns and free Kool aid too. Lead follow or get out of the way. Sounds like you are a follower. Go follow the catfish truck
    Last point! Why did the Rich deserve a 2 trillion dollar tax break? What did they do to deserve that (they didn't work for it either) other then stick money in Republican Congressmen coffers. My final thoughts on the subject, I'll quote Senator Lindsey Graham from South Carolina. My donors told me, "if we don't give them their tax cut." DON'T EVER CALL ME AGAIN LOOKING FOR MONEY! He said that 6 months ago! So if the government is going to spend that kind of money. Why do you support giving it "all" to the 1%ers. That chump change they temporarily gave you, will all be lost with the increase in Oil prices and Trumps foolish Trade War! Sounds like someone took you for a ride and you don't want to admit what a fool you were, for getting in the car with them! I'm not a fool!!!! So it's you they made a chump out of!!!!!

Chucky, things that should be human rights and that society can afford to pay for should be free! Don't you understand that? It's not asking for something for nothing. It's asking people to do their part as citizens so that we can lift all boats as a team. And by the way, most nations do have free or very inexpensive healthcare already. This is quite feasible. Some nations even have free college for their citizens. Some are even going to a minimum guaranteed income so that nobody has to live in poverty. This is mostly done on the backs of the wealthier people, who can afford it, not the working class.

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast