Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Laguna Lake Poachers

The bigfoots sent in a "World Record" form to the IGFA. Results are pending.

Quote Originally Posted by sktruth View Post
    i agree, i do believe you would have said whitey was poaching if u saw them, but why whitey? you didn't call the other guy a brownie. how do u know he wasn't american?
    because i have a 6th sense when it comes to illegal immigrants!!dont trip!!lol

Ha ha good one. Those who act they not racist are through my experience. Ya! In actually we are all illegal immigrant...raped and killed to get were weee are at..I said..weee..ha ha my opinion..ya 6th sense...good on..LOL..now back to politics...I vote for the one who lies for me...OBAAAAMAAAA!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    because i have a 6th sense when it comes to illegal immigrants!!dont trip!!lol
    Last edited by Koontaj; 09-17-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koontaj View Post
    Ha ha good one. Those who act they not racist are through my experience. Ya! In actually we are all illegal immigrant...raped and killed to get were weee are at..I said..weee..ha ha my opinion..ya 6th sense...good on..LOL..now back to politics...I vote for the one who lies for me...OBAAAAMAAAA!

LOL.glad to see some people can take a joke without flippin out!lol. o yes im defenitely voting for obaama!!!!!when hell freezes over!!!:)lol

squirrel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Koontaj View Post
    The Raider were praying and the clouds opened and God said, "Dont get me involved"..ha ha
    Why the hell did you bump this God-forsaken thread?

Sorry mr death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Why the hell did you bump this God-forsaken thread?

Fishinelectrition is a dumdass I think he was 1 of the Mexicans down there its people like that the destroy our local lakes

Default Local lake poacher

Fishinelectrition sounds like 1 of the guys who would do that I bet you that was his buddies guys like destroy our local lakes

There is a crazy guy that always rides his bike and hangs out on the benches at Laguna. He shouts random obscenities, some of which are pretty humorous. Since he is always there, perhaps he should be given a badge, flashlight, and the "responsibility" of intimidating the poachers.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast