Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kids to Fairmount

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    BassinPLS- Hey why don't you take your son and grandkids to Lake Perris for the great Bluegill bite? You're in Beaumont, so it's not that far away. But try to go on a week day to avoid the crowds. If you want, I can email you the panfish set-up that we use there that works great. Let me know..
    fishmounter,

I have trouble scheduling a convenient time with my son & grandkids. My son is a Sales Manager with Mercedes and has a weird work schedule. Now that the grandkids are out of school it will be easier to work out a weed day trip to Perris. I am really happy to see Perris finally getting some water back into it. I love the new structure they installed. I haven't fished panfish very much; but I know Perris has some huge panfish. I remember seeing an older gentleman fishing out of a Kayak that only target panfish. He caught panfish that weighed as much as the bass I was catching.

I would love to get your info on how you set up for panfish, please shoot me a PM.

BassinPLS .. I sent you a PM..

fishmounter,

I replied to your PM...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12