Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama = Epic Failure

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    That is scary!!!!! The fact is people believe what you just wrote. (no chance in hell anything you wrote will happen) I've been a member of this board since 2011 and don't have any plans on leaving. So if I bring up when the time is right, Trump didn't get elected and no sign of a Civil War. Maybe you'll take what other's (on the other side of the political fence) say a little more serious!!!!! Because what you wrote is crazy talk.
    You appear to be in deep denial, but it's okay, carry on.

That is scary!!!!! The fact is people believe what you just wrote. (no chance in hell anything you wrote will happen) I've been a member of this board since 2011 and don't have any plans on leaving. So if I bring up when the time is right, Trump didn't get elected and no sign of a Civil War. Maybe you'll take what other's (on the other side of the political fence) say a little more serious!!!!! Because what you wrote is crazy talk.
    Serious like Obama ? Serious like Shillary Clinton ?

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    You appear to be in deep denial, but it's okay, carry on.
    I like to put my money where my mouth is!!!! I've got a World class steak dinner for 2 (any restaurant of their choice) payable by me to several FNN members, If any Republican candidate wins the Presidential election in 2016. If a Demorat wins the presidency, they owe me a redneck steak dinner with all the trimmings (a hotdog with catsup & mustard they can swipe from 7 eleven.)
    Last edited by etucker1959; 12-04-2015 at 11:13 PM.

I like to put my money where my mouth is!!!! I've got a World class steak dinner (any restaurant of their choice) payable by me to several FNN members, If any Republican candidate wins the Presidential election in 2016. If a Demorat wins the presidency, they owe me a redneck steak dinner with all the trimmings (hotdog with catsup & mustard swiped from 7 eleven.)
    That's good, you're on, but I can afford a real meal,

As t/o mentioned and I know off topic but why never any pics from you etucker?

Quote Originally Posted by dbfishing View Post
    As t/o mentioned and I know off topic but why never any pics from you etucker?
    Funny you should mention that. I don't put them in for 2 reasons, 1. I'm a ugly F. Just yesterday I was eating some Tuna that I caught last weekend at my friends Glenn's house and he gave me some pictures of some fish we caught this year. (a couple of them were pretty good and I was totally surprised!!!) 2. Which is the really big reason, "I try to tell a story in all my fish reports and I want people to use THEIR IMAGANIATIONS to fill in some of the details!!!!" When I was in Elementary school, my teachers would read us famous children's book right after lunch. I remember hearing, James and the giant peach and Charlie & the chocolate factory among the books she would read before the movies ever came out. (never any pictures in these books) Every child would imagine the story a little different from each other. Had there been lot's of pictures or seeing the movie first, every person more or less would be seeing the same thing. Using words like a canvas let's people paint their own picture with their minds. Now isn't that a lot better then to show everybody a bunch of pictures and say, "here it is!!!!!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 12-04-2015 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    That's good, you're on, but I can afford a real meal,
    It wouldn't be fair for anyone to take the Republicans straight up against Madame Hillary. In football betting when a strong team plays against a weak team, the strong team must give up points to make it a fair bet. The stronger the team against a weaker opponent the more points have to be given up. So a $100 Steak dinner for 2, against a $1 hotdog and swiped condiments seems about right if the Republican candidate wins. I wouldn't want to take advantage of any one!!!!

Now isn't that a lot better then to show everybody a bunch of pictures and say, "here it is!!!!!"
    No............

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    At this time, there is nothing to convince me that this was anything but a mass shooting, not a terrorist attack. Perhaps more information will be uncovered and shared as time goes along, but let's not make this anything more than what it is.
    And on that note, I have made the conscience decision to NEVER read a LQ post/response again.

Quote Originally Posted by bass413 View Post
    No............
    I'll give you an example of my favorite boring picture. 20 1-3 lbs striped bass in the bow of a boat!!!! If you have seen 1, you have seen them all!!!!!

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast