Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trout at the wood?

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    I saw the jigging crews out there. There goes the neighborhood....
    Yep! LOL!!!!!

I think I walked right by KidTrout last Saturday morning near the boat ramp. I was lugging all the heavy swimbaits around That was my first trip to Silverwood as I have just moved to Oak Hills..... skunked. Maybe I need a local guy like KidTrout or Seal to show me the ropes

Here's the ropes on the swimbait bite, find a spot on shore cast and repeat when you are sick of casting, cast some more. Glad I could help!

Oh and by the way Kid trout and others caused quite the little stir due to where they were fishing. Try and behave yourselves at the lake children.

I better start working out my shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by Dci4me View Post
    I better start working out my shoulders
    Yup funny response since after about 1.5 million casts in 2 days I'm in need of a good rub down or heating pad. Getting old sucks!

Getting old does suck, but staying young is impossible. I have had two ACL reconstructions, broke both collar bones, and am starting experience arthritis. Sometimes I have trouble chasing my 3 year old around the house.

I was up there on the 17th and it had been stocked. People were trying to fish them out of the ramp.

In planning on going tommorow morning any body got any advice??

Quote Originally Posted by jarheadbill View Post
    In planning on going tommorow morning any body got any advice??
    Fish the cove to the left of the swim beach or cleghorn with minijigs, plastic worms, or small lures and you'll catch them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12