Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skinner closed 6/30

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    That's nice of you Joe! I picked the boat up today and will be on the water tomorrow. It has a Terrova trolling motor which has motorized steering. Some gears had stripped and it would only turn left like a NASCAR. Really a problem when you're frogging the slop. Figured while it was at Last Chance I'd have the bottom end serviced and get new bearings on the trailer. I've only ever seen one of those Tundras. I have company this weekend, but I'd love to get on that thing sooner than later. Plus I'd appreciate a guided trip on Silverwood, having never been there.
    Metered massive bait clouds with Stripey chasing them all along the south side Pat. They were in 15-25ft of water over the canyon areas with some Shad balls visibly close to the surface. Bass are a grind but they are biting. Caught a 9.68lber there yesterday...

Thanks Hawgz. I figured they are about due to start transitioning from the old haunts. I'm on it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12