Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: English springs park

Quote Originally Posted by bassnet View Post
    Enough of your monkeyshines already
    Tommyrot!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160813_142149.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	48902  

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Once again, the signs are there. They *can* be seen via the street, let alone the walkway. The ordinance for Chino Hills exists as well, and since you've already admitted to fishing there, you're guilty. Ignorance of the law (or willful blindness) is no excuse.
    Like I said if I would of seen a no fishing sign I wouldn't even tried to fish there. Plus the sign you say are on the walkway are no where near the lake. Plus there is no penal code on them as you can see from any of the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    Plus there is no penal code on them as you can see from any of the pictures.
    So you think any sign without a penal code is yours to ignore?

Quote Originally Posted by contium View Post
    So you think any sign without a penal code is yours to ignore?
    I never saw any sign at the lake. I looked around before I started fishing. Like what everyone is saying no penal code they can't do any to you.

Like what everyone is saying no penal code they can't do any to you.
    So that would be a yes then. I would imagine if caught, the Chino Hills Sheriff would come up with something such as disorderly conduct. I've been arrested for wading in a lake. Had to see a judge and pay a fine even though there was no penal code or even signs saying no wading. Sure, I could have lawyred up but what would have that cost?

Quote Originally Posted by contium View Post
    So that would be a yes then. I would imagine if caught, the Chino Hills Sheriff would come up with something such as disorderly conduct. I've been arrested for wading in a lake. Had to see a judge and pay a fine even though there was no penal code or even signs saying no wading. Sure, I could have lawyred up but what would have that cost?
    Trust I have had my run in with the police never been arrest. I been fishing in place I shouldn't be in only to be told just to leave. I even fished a golf course pond and had security tell I could fish there only when no one is at the tee they did want me to get hit with a golf ball.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Poppycawk!

It's written under every stop sign, just in tiny letters. Just like the speed limit signs on the freeways.

I trust jailhouse counsel.
    I was driving around today when I took the no fishing sign picture and stop signs and speed limit signs had no penal code on them. I walked up to them and inspected them closely. They said nothing other than stop or the speed limit.

Trust I have had my run in with the police never been arrest. I been fishing in place I shouldn't be in only to be told just to leave. I even fished a golf course pond and had security tell I could fish there only when no one is at the tee they did want me to get hit with a golf ball.
    You have now admitted to fishing illegally in different areas yet you continue to make a really ignorant argument about the legality of fishing at this particular park. Many on this website over the years have posted of their ninja fishing experiences so you have quite a few that will come to your defense and really most of us could give a rats behind whether you fish illegally or not but it is important that others understand the legality of fishing there.

What confounds me most is when ninja fishermen post of their exploits on the internet. Soon there could be many more fishing at this park and then the authorities will crack down and maybe even put signs up with civil codes on them, then according to your broad legal experience and knowledge you will be screwed! Oh that's right you just break laws and walk away nobody ever gets tickets for fishing illegally right?
    Last edited by seal; 08-14-2016 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    You have now admitted to fishing illegally in different areas yet you continue to make a really ignorant argument about the legality of fishing at this particular park. Many on this website over the years have posted of their ninja fishing experiences so you have quite a few that will come to your defense and really most of us could give a rats behind whether you fish illegally or not but it is important that others understand the legality of fishing there.

What confounds me most is when ninja fishermen post of their exploits on the internet. Soon there could be many more fishing at this park and then the authorities will crack down and maybe even put signs up with civil codes on them, then according to your broad legal experience and knowledge you will be screwed! Oh that's right you just break laws and walk away nobody ever gets tickets for fishing illegally right?
    can you ever fish illegally in California? article 1 section 25 says that you have the rights to fish on public land therefore he is not breaking the law and whoever writes the ticket is actually breaking the because they took an oath to protect the Constitution?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast