Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HG7 Closing Statement... It's all about Family, Friends, Fun & Fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Thanx a lot for everything again guys !
    Cool Video Mr. Perchin Dave!
    Thank you Edgar, I believe you caught the second fish Saturday, way to go! Perchin' Dave'

Quote Originally Posted by Indo-angler View Post
    Dave thanks for the video. It was good meeting you. I hope you get to use the Channel Islands trip.
    Thank you so much and YES, I look forward to the 3/4 day trip, it will be a blast. YES, good to connect with you as well, you are awesome and your family had a SO MUCH FUN! You're the best! Perchin' Dave

Quote Originally Posted by surffishingsean View Post
    This event was absolutely awesome. BIG THANKS! to everyone who helped out I sincerely appreciate all of the effort that was put fourth to make this event happen. Arthur i can't say enough about how great everything went. Great photos Illest and Video Perchin Dave!!
    Thanks so much for your gratitude surffishingperson!! Fun fun FUN! Perchin' Dave

Quote Originally Posted by bachiboy View Post
    One more for the books!!! Thanks to everyone who helped out with this event and thanks to all the participants for coming out to make it such a success! My family and I had a great time and look forward to another awesome event next year. Arthur and Mike...you guys are the best. Thanks for all that you put into this...it is truly amazing. Awesome photos and video Frank and Dave!!! Mikey, Bill and Roy...thanks for the incredible fish tacos!!! Those are gonna help secure another hallpass in the surf from my wife.

Don
    Hey thanks for your thanks and thanks to EVERYONE who made this happen. I appreciate you Don! Perchin' Dave

I just wanted to say thank you to all the members of SWAT for all their hard work that you guys put into making this event possible. It was my first time for my father and even though we all got the skunk it was fun to hangout and chat with people who enjoy the same hobby. Already looking forward to HG8 :)

Thank you Bones & Arthur and the entire S.W.A.T. team for a wonderful event. Thank you Mikey for the best freaking fish tacos I've ever had the pleasure of eating. That green salsa was amazing!

Can't wait for next year!

Kelly

To Arthur, and the entire SWAT crew.....

Thank you for HG7, it was a great day on the beach, seeing old friends, and making new friends. I can't think of a better way to remember Dana, and Family, Friends, and Fishing........

Capt'n

Default Thank you SWAT!

This was my second HG event I have attended and it was an honor to share the sand with all of the fellow anglers and SWAT members. To Arthur, your passion for giving and fishing is amazing. Thank you SOOOO MUCH for everything you do for the board. Maybe one day I will have the honor of being a SWAT member. Thank you again everyone and I look forward to fishing with yall next year!

Kyle

Arthur,

HG7 definitely kept the "Getting Better Every Year" Ball rolling!

I talked with many old friends throughout the day and talked to many of the participants, many of them returning and many new participants. Every one of the m talked with excitement about the event and the chance to meet the SWAT Team Members. Just exactly how Dana envisioned every one of his events. I personally had a great time spending time with all of you. Arthur you and the SWAT Team did another great job! The generous donations of raffle prizes from sponsors and participants was second to none. Everyone went home with something to remember the day.

I guess the highlight for me was getting the opportunity to talk with Vu about Dana, Team 57, SWAT and of course the Mission Statement of our own Dana "Fisherman 57" Dana Rea.

Arthur and the entire SWAT Crew,

I thank you all (especially Arthur) again for being able to hang and fish with the greats! This fishing community really is something special. Out of all the Hunting Giants I've been to, I can say this year was my favorite. I don't just leave with a stomach full of food but with good memories and some pointers as well! You and the SWAT members are a great group of people and I hope to see you guys again!

Arthur

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast