Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama = Epic Failure

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    It wouldn't be fair for anyone to take the Republicans straight up against Madame Hillary. In football betting when a strong team plays against a weak team, the strong team must give up points to make it a fair bet. The stronger the team against a weaker opponent the more points have to be given up. So a $100 Steak dinner for 2, against a $1 hotdog and swiped condiments seems about right if the Republican candidate wins. I wouldn't want to take advantage of any one!!!!
    If she wins, but she won't, its lock and load time, the towel head broad with the mole on her nose just guaranteed a republican victory, that's why they withheld her picture for so long. Obozo's 3rd term will not be welcomed, and the real people in charge, the silent majority will shut Shillary down, especially after the garden gnome attorney general refuses to send cankles to the joint. The "public" can only tolerate so much corruption before something has to give. Her husband lowered the bar and stained the dress, Odummy has been dismal at best, all we have left to totally scrape the bottom of the barrel is the Trumpster. And it will be scraped by default. History has proven that after dual terms of any party a change will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    Bigoted how ?
    Why do you have a propensity to launch ad hom attacks ?
    You opened yourself up for criticism. Read your own post and figure it out. I suppose now you'll make some half-assed attempt at being coy.

If she wins, but she won't, its lock and load time, the towel head broad with the mole on her nose just guaranteed a republican victory, that's why they withheld her picture for so long. Obozo's 3rd term will not be welcomed, and the real people in charge, the silent majority will shut Shillary down, especially after the garden gnome attorney general refuses to send cankles to the joint. The "public" can only tolerate so much corruption before something has to give. Her husband lowered the bar and stained the dress, Odummy has been dismal at best, all we have left to totally scrape the bottom of the barrel is the Trumpster. And it will be scraped by default. History has proven that after dual terms of any party a change will come.
    I don't disagree that after a while people like a change in party's of who's being President. The problem is the Republican field is sooo weak the Demorats win by just not being bat shitte crazy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    You opened yourself up for criticism. Read your own post and figure it out. I suppose now you'll make some half-assed attempt at being coy.
    You tell me, you seem to be an expert at political correctness, I don't have to make attempts to be anything, the truth has always been a lie to the world.

I don't disagree that after a while people like a change in party's of who's being President. The problem is the Republican field is sooo weak the Demorats win by just not being bat shitte crazy!!!!
    They aren't weak, the coverage is slanted, just imagine if Shillary were a republican, the justice dept. would have her in prison already, instead her crimes get no coverage and she's considered a strong candidate.

They aren't weak, the coverage is slanted, just imagine if Shillary were a republican, the justice dept. would have her in prison already, instead her crimes get no coverage and she's considered a strong candidate.
    No coverage!!!!!! What do you call Fox News???? 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, who's whole job is to tell the Conservative side of everything. Plus you have Conservative Radio and the Conservative Press and Internet!!!!! Plenty of chances to flame Hillary if that's where the story's went!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 12-04-2015 at 11:29 PM.

No coverage!!!!!! What do you call Fox News???? 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, who's whole job is to tell the Conservative side of everything. Plus you have Conservative Radio and the Conservative Press and Internet!!!!!
    Fox line liberals don't watch fox news, they prefer saddle loafers, Melissa Harris Perry and Al Sharpton. the truth is like kryptonite to them.

Fox line liberals don't watch fox news, they prefer saddle loafers, Melissa Harris Perry and Al Sharpton. the truth is like kryptonite to them.
    The truth of the matter is MSNBC is dying to the liberal base!!!! Cable TV is old technology to the hip liberals!!!!

You tell me, you seem to be an expert at political correctness, I don't have to make attempts to be anything, the truth has always been a lie to the world.
    As I suspected, a feeble attempt at being coy. Your fortune cookie platitudes won't save you here - you know what you said, bigot.

And I am far from politically correct, in spite of what our conservative-leaning members here may think.

Blah Blah Blah Blah... Go fishing

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast