Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama = Epic Failure

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post

Wow, just wow...
    Oh look who decided to stick his snout out from under the rock he's been hiding under....

And please, save us the self portraits. I know you like to share your personal fetishes and all, but come on....

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    I think we have come to a point in this country where the trump man is going to be elected, I personally like a lot that he says and the way he says it, I'm sure many feel the same way, I think if he's not elected it will be because the powers that be have other plans, and it will lead to civil war, and I mean real civil war, not the undercover war that passes for violent crime that exists now. I just hope all of the cop haters and race baiters can protect themselves.
    If Trump is nominated, I simply do not see the GoP winning the Presidency. In fact, if he is nominated, I believe there are a significant number of Republicans who simply won't vote, because they sure as hell aren't voting for a Democrat.

And no, you won't see a civil war if a Democrat is elected.

Cmon Quagga.

Look at their last names.

Terrorists for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    If Trump is nominated, I simply do not see the GoP winning the Presidency. In fact, if he is nominated, I believe there are a significant number of Republicans who simply won't vote, because they sure as hell aren't voting for a Democrat.

And no, you won't see a civil war if a Democrat is elected.
    That's it, keep hope alive, the tide is turning, and soon the freaks, race baiters and cop haters will crawl back under their rocks and go back in their closets.

I think we have come to a point in this country where the trump man is going to be elected, I personally like a lot that he says and the way he says it, I'm sure many feel the same way, I think if he's not elected it will be because the powers that be have other plans, and it will lead to civil war, and I mean real civil war, not the undercover war that passes for violent crime that exists now. I just hope all of the cop haters and race baiters can protect themselves.
    That is scary!!!!! The fact is people believe what you just wrote. (no chance in hell anything you wrote will happen) I've been a member of this board since 2011 and don't have any plans on leaving. So if I bring up when the time is right, Trump didn't get elected and no sign of a Civil War. Maybe you'll take what other's (on the other side of the political fence) say a little more serious!!!!! Because what you wrote is crazy talk.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 12-04-2015 at 04:41 PM.

That's it, keep hope alive, the tide is turning, and soon the freaks, race baiters and cop haters will crawl back under their rocks and go back in their closets.
    Ah, so you're an ignorant little bigot. Thanks for clearing that up.

It was reported that 82 people were in attendance at the place that was shot up, don't you find it very strange that not one of them has been interviewed on TV. Not one person very strange indeed......I know for a fact that the media pays very well for first hand info.....very strange indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    It was reported that 82 people were in attendance at the place that was shot up, don't you find it very strange that not one of them has been interviewed on TV. Not one person very strange indeed......I know for a fact that the media pays very well for first hand info.....very strange indeed...
    You know what else was strange is the landlord of the two terrorists ripping off the OSB plywood covering the door of their house and allowing those cnn and msnbc reporters to go into a crime scene so soon potentially contaminating said crime scene. Wonder how much they paid him to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    You're not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    You know what else was strange is the landlord of the two terrorists ripping off the OSB plywood covering the door of their house and allowing those cnn and msnbc reporters to go into a crime scene so soon potentially contaminating said crime scene. Wonder how much they paid him to do that?
    It was no longer a crime scene, and once law enforcement officials concluded their investigation of the house, he was entitled to do whatever the hell he felt like. Including acting like an opportunistic capitalist pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Ah, so you're an ignorant little bigot. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Bigoted how ?
    Why do you have a propensity to launch ad hom attacks ?

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast