Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama = Epic Failure

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ...........sorry I have no politeness or respect for the general discussion trolls....especially when you spew youre brainwashed p/c crap..............
    Who are you calling a Troll???????? A Troll by definition is someone who is there only to cause trouble and contribute nothing of real value to a website. If you go back to Jan 1 2015 to the present I've written 16 fish reports in the Partyboat section. The next highest reporter after me wrote 4 and that was done by DockRat. I won't even mention how many fish reports I've written in the Freshwater section. I think if you add up all my fish reports I've written this year, I'm the number 1 reporter who is not a paid sponsor!!!!!!! So once again who are you calling a Troll!! Why don't you just quit while you're behind!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 12-03-2015 at 07:10 AM.

.........I wont mention the hundreds and hundreds of reports ive done since the birth of this website ,with pictures for proof of what and where it happened.............it seems in this modern world someone should be able to post a picture ....as my old friend fear-no-trout would say is a report without pics is just another fish story...........im sorry youre having trouble admitting youre a troll..........

.........I wont mention the hundreds and hundreds of reports ive done since the birth of this website ,with pictures for proof of what and where it happened.............it seems in this modern world someone should be able to post a picture ....as my old friend fear-no-trout would say is a report without pics is just another fish story...........im sorry youre having trouble admitting youre a troll..........
    I'll tell you what old man, why don't we ask anyone else on this board if they think I'm a Troll?????????

Being the authority on trolling umbrella rigs from garbage scows doesn't make one any more qualified or entitled to post on non-fishing topics here in......wait for it......General Discussion. Whether you've posted zero fishing posts or a thousand carries absolutely no weight in GenDis, no matter how much you stamp your feet. That bullsh!t excuse didn't fly when Hawggy tried it, and it ain't it gonna fly now. Deal with it, sunshine.

.see you later troll-hag ,its time to go fishin ,,,,,,,,,,instead of cyber trolling...........

troll-hag
    As I said, you must have me confused with the troll-hags you take out on your boat.

But go on, quit while you're behind.

..I don't have you confused with anyone else youre the only fat ugly smelly troll-hag ive ever known of ..........I don't have anymore time for youre stupid ***............

youre the only fat ugly smelly troll-hag ive ever known of
    Considering the troll-hags you've taken out on your boat, that's not saying much.

I don't have anymore time for youre stupid ***
    Oh the irony.

See ya Bob. Have one for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or several,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The burning love and need for affection that LQ displays with a never ending want for "the last word" is pretty funny.

LQ still believes Obama his her man.

First thing Obama and Clinton do after the San bernardino tragedy- Attack gun owners.

That was despicable. I couldn't believe it. Not even an hour after it had happened and Clinton's sour vinegary vagina just had to belch out that gun-control remark. She truly is a foetid hag.

And Obama, he's trying SO damn hard to convince the people this wasn't a terrorist attack.

"Durr it wuz nut a turrist athack, it wuz mass shooting rabblerabblerabble!" This nation truly is a stronghold of moronic ignoramuses led by sadistic opportunists.

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast