Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: The BIG BOYS are coming Nov. 28-29-30

Default The BIG BOYS are coming Nov. 28-29-30

http://www.fishinglakes.com/2014/11/...ys-are-coming/

Last week was just a taste of what is to come... We are just getting started.. We have a HUGE stocking planned for Wed. Nov 26th. And the trout will have PLENTY of time to spread out..

For Planning purposes, remember, we are always closed at 2pm on the day before Thanksgiving and Christmas or when the stocking truck arrives and all day for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

NO WHITE MEAT STOCKERS !! - PINK MEAT - FULL TAILS

THE BIG FISH LAKES

I remember going by SARL the day after thanksgiving a couple years ago. It was comical how incredibly crowded it was. Every foot of shoreline around the big lake and the pond had a fishing rod on it.

I was there last year and actually landed my limit even with the zoo around me.
    cant go wrong with black Friday fishing
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbass View Post
    I remember going by SARL the day after thanksgiving a couple years ago. It was comical how incredibly crowded it was. Every foot of shoreline around the big lake and the pond had a fishing rod on it.