Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: guide trip turs boiling trolling dipping with catchingsomefishdave

Default guide trip turs boiling trolling dipping with catchingsomefishdave

dave wanted to do a trip so we went thurs. as we were going thru the pay gate I was right behind dave and I was looking at the water right there and saw big fish boiling right there. we got thru the gate and ran down to the shoreline , dave after a couple casts hooked up a pig ,but it looked like it rolled and got off. a few casts later he hooked onto another and landed it . after netting daves fish I kept trying to hit the shoreline on the other side but I just couldn't get there with the lure I had on. a bigger spook and I could have hit where they were destrying the shads. after they moved up past where we couldn't get close anymore we headed back to the boat for our fun on the lake. the trolling was wide open on little fish ,the diping was off today with the lower water level and the idiots running around the banks with the main engines churning up mud and scattering the shad. one really good deal was finding a really good bass spot ,nice deep hole with lots of shad near by ,we will really get them there the next trip.........thank you dave for going out again........

Thanks again Bob...That was wild in the channel by the gate....weird feeling watching them go off while I am waiting for the lady to give me my entry slip....I am just glad that the KPN lure was heavy enough to go all the way to the bank on the other side! We also had all aspects of weather, cool in the am, to a mid morning shower for about 15 minutes, to kinda hot, to cool and breezy at the end of the day. You forgot to mention that big bobcat we saw as well!..............Dave

Just another day on the water for uncle Bobby.........................

and the rain and the boiling at the bouyline................

I am jealous

...don't be chris...........