Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama = Epic Failure

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    The burning love and need for affection that LQ displays with a never ending want for "the last word" is pretty funny.

LQ still believes Obama his her man.
    This is message board, not the Princeton Debate Team. There is never a "last word". And no DRat, I have zero desire for affection from the likes of LQ's naysayers.

And since you've not been paying attention for the last five years, I will point it out again: I did not vote for Obama either time. The last time I voted for a major party candidate above the local level was in 2000. And that's not likely to happen again anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    First thing Obama and Clinton do after the San bernardino tragedy- Attack gun owners.

That was despicable. I couldn't believe it. Not even an hour after it had happened and Clinton's sour vinegary vagina just had to belch out that gun-control remark. She truly is a foetid hag.

And Obama, he's trying SO damn hard to convince the people this wasn't a terrorist attack.

"Durr it wuz nut a turrist athack, it wuz mass shooting rabblerabblerabble!" This nation truly is a stronghold of moronic ignoramuses led by sadistic opportunists.
    At this time, there is nothing to convince me that this was anything but a mass shooting, not a terrorist attack. Perhaps more information will be uncovered and shared as time goes along, but let's not make this anything more than what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    At this time, there is nothing to convince me that this was anything but a mass shooting, not a terrorist attack. Perhaps more information will be uncovered and shared as time goes along, but let's not make this anything more than what it is.

Really ? you can't be serious

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post

Wow, just wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    It is.....

Let me see if I have this correct according to the Quagga. The peaceful Muslim couple that shot up San Bernardino have been wrongly accused.

The male that worked for the County Health Dept as a restaurant inspector was forced to inspect restaurants serving breakfast. Working in an environment surrounded by bacon, sausage and ham was causing him stress and his supervisors didn’t have sympathy for his plight.

The supposed pipe bombs and remote controlled bomb detonators were really materials he used while taking an on line plumbers apprentice course.
    And the remote controlled stuff was for his new found radio controlled car hobby.

The final straw came when he was forced to attend an office Christmas party and found that the appetizers served were smokey links and deviled ham canapés.

This was just all too much to take and his pharmacist wife’s job security was threatened by the right wing trying to take away free birth control and the morning after pill.

This all could have been prevented by gun control and supporting climate change.

Do I have it right.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    It is.....
    I think we have come to a point in this country where the trump man is going to be elected, I personally like a lot that he says and the way he says it, I'm sure many feel the same way, I think if he's not elected it will be because the powers that be have other plans, and it will lead to civil war, and I mean real civil war, not the undercover war that passes for violent crime that exists now. I just hope all of the cop haters and race baiters can protect themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Let me see if I have this correct according to the Quagga. The peaceful Muslim couple that shot up San Bernardino have been wrongly accused.

The male that worked for the County Health Dept as a restaurant inspector was forced to inspect restaurants serving breakfast. Working in an environment surrounded by bacon, sausage and ham was causing him stress and his supervisors didn’t have sympathy for his plight.

The supposed pipe bombs and remote controlled bomb detonators were really materials he used while taking an on line plumbers apprentice course.
    And the remote controlled stuff was for his new found radio controlled car hobby.

The final straw came when he was forced to attend an office Christmas party and found that the appetizers served were smokey links and deviled ham canapés.

This was just all too much to take and his pharmacist wife’s job security was threatened by the right wing trying to take away free birth control and the morning after pill.

This all could have been prevented by gun control and supporting climate change.

Do I have it right.
    Lol, well that about sums it up right Dev...

I think we have come to a point in this country where the trump man is going to be elected, I personally like a lot that he says and the way he says it, I'm sure many feel the same way, I think if he's not elected it will be because the powers that be have other plans, and it will lead to civil war, and I mean real civil war, not the undercover war that passes for violent crime that exists now. I just hope all of the cop haters and race baiters can protect themselves.

I think you're right about Trump. I do indeed think the folks will rebel but let's pray it happens without bloodshed...

In fact, I am. If more information comes along which indicates that they're were specifically directed by some Muslim extremist group to carry out this attack, I will be the first to change that opinion. And no, the fact that the killers were "in communication" with extremists groups doesn't make this a terrorist attack.

I never once implied that. I think we can all agreed that they are despicable murderers who got the death they deserved.

I don't care to speculate on whether his routine job functions caused him distress or not. But do I believe in such a scenario that he should have been accommodated? No.

I think it's already been well established that the suspects intended to detonate IEDs. For you to suggest - even sarcastically - that he used components from his existing hobby or some correspondence course to have a "cover story" is sheer stupidity, even by your poor standards.

We don't yet know what trigger set off this couple on their killing spree. It seems to me your own obsession with pork products (including your favorite, Hawggy) has you making some wild assumptions as to what excuse people are going to make for these murderers.

Ah Dev, check your zipper - your politics are showing.

Do I have it right.
    You've not gotten anything right for a while.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast