Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama = Epic Failure

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Yea right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol If would be really funny to see him try!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol You know I like you DR, but man some of these other people!!!!! lol lol lol
    Ok Tucker, you asked for it.
    Talking Points!!!!!!!! Name anything I wrote that isn't a FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    Here I go.

Well that's a good question????

Let's look at the facts.

Employment rate is 5%

There are more job openings available in America today than at any point since the Bureau of Labor Statistics first started tracking vacancy data back in December 2000. Yet the percentage of adult Americans working or actively looking for a job stands at 62.6 percent, the lowest level in nearly four decades.

Gas is $2.50 a gallon

Under $50 a barrel due to a slumping economy here and globally.

Obama Care is great!!!!!!

Did you ever sign up Tucker ? You said you would. My buddy died waiting for his Obamacare to replace his bad battery in his pacemaker. Your the only person that has said it is great. People with good jobs pay more now.

He prevented a depression.

Lol, by borrowing this country into so much debt, Fed printing too much money. Prices going up on everything.

The stock market is at an all time high.

Not for long, wait for it, HUGE crash coming.

Real Estate prices came back strong.

Strong ? Lots of commercial rental signs up.

He did not take away our guns.

More gun/ammo laws now.

He did the best he could at getting out of middle east BS.

So many people killed, He let Iraq fall apart by pulling out too early. HUGE mess now, Isis is spreading.
    The Middle East is falling apart.

He Killed Bin Laden.

He is trying to work with the other nations on Global warning.

Lol, China building coal fire plants everywhere.

He is not panicking over immigration.

He wants illegals, more future Dem votes.

I will end with my opening statement. Which ones of the Republican CLOWNS who are running for President could or would do a better job then Obama!!!!!!!
    Any one of the top five.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    You just want someone to mention they're voting for Trump so that everyone here can point and laugh.

Just start a new thread if you want that. Title it, "Since Obama sucks, who are YOU voting for?" and watch it get no responses.
    Trump is a nobody to me!!! I think Rubio is going to get the nomination. But I am curious why all the Demo bashing when all of the Republican candidates are right out of a clown car. Can't these people see Obama and Hillary are the smartest kids in the room compared to those people!!!! Yet they keep bashing them without even realizing the other Republican choices are all a joke!!!!!!! A joke if elected are given the nuclear codes to hold for safe keeping. Now that is real scary!!!! 4 dead in Benghazi compared to what those fools could really do as Commander in Chief.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-24-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

Here I go.

Any one of the top five.
    Good job DockRat!!!!!!! I didn't think you had it in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........you need to suck on Obama E-TARD..........

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ........you need to suck on Obama E-TARD..........
    I thought you learned your lesson and was going to stay out of the Drama!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post

Here I go.

Any one of the top five.
    You're a patient person.

I have to say that most of the Clinton supporters are not registered to vote. The online polls are very inaccurate assuming that she is the president elect. Obama was voted as the president elect because republicans voted for him. Many in fact of Clinton fans are stoned on "medicinal marijuana" 24/7. She denied the Benghazi attacks because the democratic party and their constituents don't want to admit that they are on the chopping block of radical Islam. Yes. Her email conversations are being read because she is not a civilian. She is so narcissistic not even realizing the fact that she has already lived in the white house for eight years. We live in a democracy. Not a dictatorship! If she is elected as president. She will become Queen Hillary. The republicans that in fact voted for Obama will not vote for Hillary. Guaranteed! She also failed to divorce her husband for adultery. If she can't run her own household. She is not qualified to run the United States of America.

Quote Originally Posted by marc626 View Post
    I have to say that most of the Clinton supporters are not registered to vote. The online polls are very inaccurate assuming that she is the president elect. Obama was voted as the president elect because republicans voted for him. Many in fact of Clinton fans are stoned on "medicinal marijuana" 24/7. She denied the Benghazi attacks because the democratic party and their constituents don't want to admit that they are on the chopping block of radical Islam. Yes. Her email conversations are being read because she is not a civilian. She is so narcissistic not even realizing the fact that she has already lived in the white house for eight years. We live in a democracy. Not a dictatorship! If she is elected as president. She will become Queen Hillary. The republicans that in fact voted for Obama will not vote for Hillary. Guaranteed! She also failed to divorce her husband for adultery. If she can't run her own household. She is not qualified to run the United States of America.
    So I take it you're a Bernie Sanders kind of guy!!!! lol

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast