Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I love golf courses

How or am i right

Quote Originally Posted by ela View Post
    Bucket you are Dumb!!!
    No Bucket is Right

The functions of the ninja included espionage, sabotage, infiltration, and assassination and Illegal fishing of Golf course ponds
    Last edited by Tom; 12-07-2014 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bendopolo2004 View Post
    I'm guilty...not throwing any stones. I speed on the freeway a little too. Man that feels good !
    In other words you feel good about trepassing and poaching.last i checked the fines for the two is alot more than just speeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    In other words you feel good about trepassing and poaching.last i checked the fines for the two is alot more than just speeding.
    Bucket I think it is just the way things are now. pretty much a complete lack of respect for others property and rights.
    it is a "ALL about me" time in America
    it is not right
    the good news is the LE does surf the forums from time to time...wonder how i know that

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Bucket I think it is just the way things are now. pretty much a complete lack of respect for others property and rights.
    it is a "ALL about me" time in America
    it is not right
    the good news is the LE does surf the forums from time to time...wonder how i know that
    Very true you are correct tom. Most of the time if you ask nicely people dont mind.It doesnt make sense to invest that much time and money into fishing and then poach and lose it all when you get caught.hell this guy has more gear than i do. its not like bass are concentrated into golf courses. fishing like that just shows the lack of restraint and discipline, this is something i expect from a kid or teenager would do.as for ela like i said before the truth hurts hence the response.if they are men and have some balls fish when everyone is around and see what happens

Looks like you got yourself a nice place to yank on those LMBs,that's actually where I started to learn how to catch them,it was many tears ago,nice to see that option is still available. WTG!

Cya Tuna Vic

To Bucket and Tom - I feel this is a no harm no foul situation. What harm is done by going out and catching a few fish during hours when the course isn't being used. Yes it is trespassing and yes you are not supposed to be doing it but ultimately as long as you are respectful to the property and the fish you aren't harming anybody personally.

Quote Originally Posted by fshnritchey View Post
    To Bucket and Tom - I feel this is a no harm no foul situation. What harm is done by going out and catching a few fish during hours when the course isn't being used. Yes it is trespassing and yes you are not supposed to be doing it but ultimately as long as you are respectful to the property and the fish you aren't harming anybody personally.
    I respect your opinion and maybe there was no harm done to the property but what if that was your property or golf course . Would you be ok with complete strangers trespassing and fishing on your property when youre not home. How would you feel if i snuck into your backyard to play football when youre not around.or sneakinside to watch tv when youre not around.as long as i dont break anythibg no harm no foul right.To me its about respect.he could always ask to avoid the trouble. Theres a reason why he didnt ask and trespassed to fish during off hours.
    This is not a teenager or some kid doing this its a middle age man.it is also not a isolated incident.

If you still think its a no harm no foul situation thats your right.but i dont believe it is at all unless he has permission or its his property.
    Last edited by Bucket; 12-07-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bendopolo2004 View Post
    I'm a proud poacher for fifty years. Yet I do not keep any fish. Sort of a serial trespasser. A serial float tubing undercover fisherman. Without the golf courses and water supply lakes we would have nowhere to fish in Orange county. Never been caught and never will...I'm just too good...I also catch a crap load of fish and gently release them. I leave no trace. Good luck preachers, and only those who have not sinned may judge me. If I go to hell at least I smell like Bass.
    If youre proud then fish at a time where you will get caught.theres no pride in sneaking around. I fish the oc city ponds and have caught many fish. You should try it its alot better than watching over your shoulder while you fish. Theres alot of ponds to legally fish at too.if you like i dont mind giving you tips or directions. Im not a perfect person either but i was never desperate enough to trespass and fish.
    Last edited by Bucket; 12-07-2014 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fshnritchey View Post
    And this is what is being taught to the kids today....Screw the rules do what you want as Long as You Feel your harming nothing

Good Job and a great example!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast