Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New footage from security camera of Kelly Thomas beating

Default New footage from security camera of Kelly Thomas beating

I can't imagine what Ron Thomas is feeling as he's seeing this in the court room. "....help me Dad!"

Ouch.

I would say that if a picture is a worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million, but we all know cops, videos, and convictions don't go well together.

There are two kinds of cops:

Former Bullies, and formerly bullied kids.

Good cops never hit the street. They either quit when disgusted by the behavior of their boys in blue, or end up in desk jobs.

I'm thinking of wearing a hidden camera so I can catch what I go through on a week-to-week basis.

There's a cop that had it in for my family ever since my mom challenged a ticket and whooped his *** in court.

They harass me all the time for no good reason, making claims like: "we had a report for arson in the area"..

the only PD worse than Fullerton is ANAHEIM. >=\

Fat piece of fkn crap. that first cop is the same cop told one of my homeless buddies about a month before this happened to get your *** out of fullerton or were gonna f u up we dont like bums in our town. Fkn fat racist pig i was almost over this bs and this new vid stirred me right back up. I cant wait till that fat **** gets his for doing this ****. karmas gonna catch up to him and kill his ***

"I SMASHED HIS FACE TO HELL" Did I hear that right? oh man I'm sure the dad was already furious but then to hear the fricken pig say that? I haven't been keeping up with this because it would probably just piss me off more and more each day. I feel sorry for the family, I hope the pigs burn big time!

I was mad when this story first broke. Me being a father and seeing this video now really irritates the hell out of me that these officers are suppose to protect and serve the community. Who are they protecting? Seems like in this video they are just harassing him. I hope these thugs get what they deserve. I am truly sorry for the loss of the son to Ron Thomas and hope justice gets served.
    Last edited by sweetfish; 05-08-2012 at 01:05 PM. Reason: spelling

A judge listened as defense attorneys argued that Thomas did not die as a result of his altercation with police last summer, but rather a lack of oxygen caused either by compression from CPR or a delay of getting a breathing tube into Thomas.
    :-\

So blaming the medical staff for his death is going to be the defense attorney's angle?

Why not argue that it was the batons themselves, and not the individuals wielding said batons, that caused his death.

That way we can put the batons on trial, instead of the cops.

I say we save the tax payers a bunch of money and put them in LA County General Population.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

So blaming the medical staff for his death is going to be the defense attorney's angle?

Why not argue that it was the batons themselves, and not the individuals wielding said batons, that caused his death.

I say we save the tax payers a bunch of money and put them in LA County General Population.
    I concur. Blaming the paramedics and ER techs is a bunch of crock. Let the community of Fullerton have a wack at these two cops since it is their tax money that pays their salaries. Let the Thomas family be at the head of the line on these two. I just can't understand how Kelly Thomas was such a threat laying on the ground with two officers sitting on him and a third bashing his head with the a mag lite.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

and make sure that every inmate in there knows they USED to be a cop and who they killed, put the dark haired officer on trial first for threatening Kelly with his "fists" telling him to put his legs out then his hands out, if there was nothing around where Kelly was sitting what was the big deal, I would say go ahead and frisk him first to see if he had anything and if not then just let him sit there. Same pig standing there trilling his baton like an old street cop from yesteryear, what was he trying to prove?
    Last edited by HBAR; 05-08-2012 at 01:53 PM.

fear is the coin
    that drops in the slot
    the day is a net
    of twenty four knots

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast