Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Launching

Default Launching

Any info on how long before the lake is too low to launch?
    The water level is so low at this point it is just sand in the water covering the concrete.
    just wondering
    Tom

What lake ? Castic , silver wood , diamond valley , skinner , corona , sans Anna , Irvine , Dixon ,, Poway , Wolford , hodges , otay , big bear , or a handful of other lakes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Askwhy View Post
    What lake ? Castic , silver wood , diamond valley , skinner , corona , sans Anna , Irvine , Dixon ,, Poway , Wolford , hodges , otay , big bear , or a handful of other lakes ?
    Hmmm, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's Perris since he posted in the Perris forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Baja1ab View Post
    Hmmm, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's Perris since he posted in the Perris forum...
    Funny ****

LOL jackpot

They where taking measurements on lot 6 last week and I heard them say there was roughly 22 meters left on the dock for launching and they where good to drop 1 more ft of water and still be able to launch boats with ease . After that they have said that there will be no more water taken out from the lake . of course that could change if a random pipe breaks spilling water somewhere .

Thanks for the info