Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lake isabella

Banned like the B.B.C.. But not forgotten.....

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Cutbait and Trailblazer aka the “Bako Boys” were the most prolific and followed posters of Striper fishing on the FNN. Their reports on the catch, conditions and methods used had a wide following. They were the information source on the Duct, Pyramid, Castic, San Antonio and Isabella. They were not paid guides posting for business, they posted to help fellow fishermen. Their individual hosting and financing of the “Junior Striper Fest” which was free to all children and where awards were given and every child that showed up was given almost $100 worth of gear with no strings attached speaks volumes of where their heart is.

When they were banned they set up a private Facebook site “bako Boys”. That site now has 29 members all of which were followers and fishing friends of Cutbait and Trailblazer.Perhaps you noticed the missing names but more importantly the lack of reports on the Duct, Pyramid, Castic, San Antonio and Isabella and the Central Coast. The Bako Boy Facebook page is alive with daily reports and tips to the Bako Boy members. These Bako Boy members represent the Central Valley, Kern County and members from LA and Orange County the Inland Empire and the Central Coast.

The Bako Boys members post daily fish reports and tips and now those “Secret Spots” really are “Secret Spots” to Bako Boy members only. A sad loss for FNN.
    Yes I remember them
    Thanks for the info about their new roost.

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    I'll take my popcorn with coors light in honor of the fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Banned like the B.B.C.. But not forgotten.....
    LOL.

I wonder if Captain Skyler is out of County after his black sea bass poaching conviction.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Cutbait and Trailblazer aka the “Bako Boys” were the most prolific and followed posters of Striper fishing on the FNN. Their reports on the catch, conditions and methods used had a wide following. They were the information source on the Duct, Pyramid, Castic, San Antonio and Isabella. They were not paid guides posting for business, they posted to help fellow fishermen. Their individual hosting and financing of the “Junior Striper Fest” which was free to all children and where awards were given and every child that showed up was given almost $100 worth of gear with no strings attached speaks volumes of where their heart is.

When they were banned they set up a private Facebook site “bako Boys”. That site now has 29 members all of which were followers and fishing friends of Cutbait and Trailblazer.Perhaps you noticed the missing names but more importantly the lack of reports on the Duct, Pyramid, Castic, San Antonio and Isabella and the Central Coast. The Bako Boy Facebook page is alive with daily reports and tips to the Bako Boy members. These Bako Boy members represent the Central Valley, Kern County and members from LA and Orange County the Inland Empire and the Central Coast.

The Bako Boys members post daily fish reports and tips and now those “Secret Spots” really are “Secret Spots” to Bako Boy members only. A sad loss for FNN.

Hey Devoreflyer,

Thanks for the info. I searched Facebook and was unsuccessful in finding the "BakoBoys" would you happen to have a link or any info to getting in contact with them and their knowledge? Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by CubanCrawler View Post
    Hey Devoreflyer,

Thanks for the info. I searched Facebook and was unsuccessful in finding the "BakoBoys" would you happen to have a link or any info to getting in contact with them and their knowledge? Thanks so much.
    +1

Interested in the FB group if someone can share. thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12