Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bwahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Like I said trying to spin it with a technicality, Feinstein released the transcript to the Glenn Simpson interview while the investigation was still going on and not all persons of interest were interviewed or did you forget that it was the "flu"/cold that caused her to release it. Name calling will get you no where fast but from what i've heard that can be a challenge for you anyways and you sound like a broken record of the democrat calling card, pulling out the racist card at the first chance. What happened to the Russian collusion, it looks like now the DNC was in bed with the Russians as Steele supposedly got his intelligence from the Russians!. Bwhahhahaa
    Once again you idiot. Do you even know why she called you racist? Here's the problem for you. If you do, then you said it on purpose and your a blatant racist, if not then your an ignorant racist, so please enlighten us. Do you know?

Brent BOY, you seem to think you have the absolute truth on what is right and wrong, should I call you Brenty Teresa now? Even she probably didn't have the final word. You are predictable like a broken clock, twice a day when you have nothing of substance go to the old standby the racist card! I'll have you know I have friends of all colors and even some really good ones. Are you still butt hurt about my BLM comment? Good luck with that, when's the next march?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Once again you idiot. Do you even know why she called you racist? Here's the problem for you. If you do, then you said it on purpose and your a blatant racist, if not then your an ignorant racist, so please enlighten us. Do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Brent BOY, you seem to think you have the absolute truth on what is right and wrong, should I call you Brenty Teresa now? Even she probably didn't have the final word. You are predictable like a broken clock, twice a day when you have nothing of substance go to the old standby the racist card! I'll have you know I have friends of all colors and even some really good ones. Are you still butt hurt about my BLM comment? Good luck with that, when's the next march?
    Translation: No Brent, steelplatehead can't answer you, because doing so would require him to define his racism.

Since he claims to "have friends of all colors" - the old standby of many who've made racist remarks - I wonder what they would think of his racist (and racist-apologetic) remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Translation: No Brent, steelplatehead can't answer you, because doing so would require him to define his racism.

Since he claims to "have friends of all colors" - the old standby of many who've made racist remarks - I wonder what they would think of his racist (and racist-apologetic) remarks.
    Did I miss something? Why are you guys calling steelhead a racist? Dark shadow calls trump supporters trumpanzees. Where are we drawing the line here?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Did I miss something?
    Yes, you did. Obviously.

Dark shadow calls trump supporters trumpanzees. Where are we drawing the line here?
    Are you equating criticism of Trump supporters with racist remarks?

Yes, you did. Obviously.

Are you equating criticism of Trump supporters with racist remarks?
    What did he say that was racist? Criticizing and calling someone a trumpanzee. Seems kinda racist to me.

What did he say that was racist?
    Do your homework, Chuckles. You can start with steelplatehead's posts from October of last year and work your way forward.

Criticizing and calling someone a trumpanzee. Seems kinda racist to me.
    How is criticizing racist?

And how is the portmanteau racist?

Enlighten us.

It appears that I hit a little close to home with the BLM reference, could it be the Quagmirester has gone black and won't go back? So Brenty if someone says they've got black friends that by your twisted liberal logic makes them a racist. OK you win moron of the day comment. Thanks

Do your homework, Chuckles. You can start with steelplatehead's posts from October of last year and work your way forward.

Enlighten us.

Enlighten us.
    If I was an African American trump supporter you would still call me a trumpanzee?

Did I miss something? Why are you guys calling steelhead a racist? Dark shadow calls trump supporters trumpanzees. Where are we drawing the line here?
    Didn't know that equating a Low IQ Voter with primates was racist.

Seems you are the first and only one here mentioning African Americans in this discussion. In fact, I could go further and say that since you're injecting race into the word "Trumpanzee," it says more about YOU than it does about me.

Now run along, don't you have M&Ms to eat or something?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast