Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake report 12/1

Default Lake report 12/1

Got to the lake at 1030am and the docks were perfect. Overcast and little wind. I worked the points with jigs, top water, A rigs, and a chatterbait. NO LOVE TODAY. Drove around looking for bait and deep bass but couldn't find anything. Called it quit's at 145pm. But as I was leaving,guess who rolls in. Brent Ehrler FLW pro. so I went down to the ramp and took a pic with him. Cool dude.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-12-01 19.25.00.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	45392

Very cool - looks like maybe you should have fished the late bite then, right?
    I've seen him on DVL and Canyon Lake fishing shows - they helped a lot, especially at Canyon with all the docks.

Hopefully this weather activates the stripers.

He's gotta be cool. Look at his name...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    He's gotta be cool. Look at his name...lol
    Brent is really cool. I met him last Tuesday at DVL. He was there doing a photo shoot for Go Pro. Had a great conversation with him at the end of the day. The guy is also a monster when it comes to sticking fish. Brent will be fishing the Bass Master Elite series this coming year...

Brent is an awesome dude. I fished with him as a Co angler at the us open right after he won the flw championship. Super humble guy. Took a bunch 9th pics with my wife and i. It was cool driving his lucky craft wrapped suberban...that was obviously before go pro.