Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sat 25 oct lake Perris

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    You go to Perris enough you can see about anything. Once saw a guy with a motorized kayak. worked like a charm until it quit, mid lake. Another guy had a boat and was using a weedwacker for a motor. I guess the same concept as a trolling motor, kind off. Didn't seem to work very well. another time three kids came rolling by on a jet ski. Problem was none of the three had a life jacket, they were in a motorized boat keep out zone, and the driver was driving the ski completely turned around facing backwards.
    Made me so hard I almost started crying! is a very GOOD thing; Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by TED MILLS View Post
    I made a hugh mistake yesterday, I went to the lake at Sail Cove on a week end, and may I say it was a mess.
    First thing that happened was there were at least twenty cars and campers parked right at water edge, there was know action in camp so I went on the water, all of a sudden a large model plane flew over my head close to the water, then there were six of them chasing each other, landing on the water and taking off, very loud, then in time came the little speed boats racing all over the place, then to top all things off at the beach there were at least fifty people walking to the waters edge , little kids running all over the place, then the singing started loud church songs I guess, for to hours this went on, they were blessing their kids in the water with a Priest, loud singing that I did not understand,

After two hours I was red faced and me and the fish left.

Ted
    Ted; If you really wamt a kick in the pants try competing with Bass Pro at DVL while fishing from a discarted piece of floating dock! IT's cool!:

No leash, sounds like fun, I not to long ago , at Perris lake saw a boat car, I could not believe it, like a car on the lake.
    I am now fishing for Blue Gill, they are new to me as fishing goes but what a blast on a small pole, got two nice once yesterday , so I will now always have a BG pole with me

Quote Originally Posted by TED MILLS View Post
    No leash, sounds like fun, I not to long ago , at Perris lake saw a boat car, I could not believe it, like a car on the lake.
    I am now fishing for Blue Gill, they are new to me as fishing goes but what a blast on a small pole, got two nice once yesterday , so I will now always have a BG pole with me
    I guess i've been missing out on some real life comedy thats A happenen down the street! Of the few times I have fished Lake Perris I did catch a HUGE Redear wile fishing A white curly tailed 3'' grub for bass! Those fish are Meaty and fight like A champ!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12