Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cleaning Fish For Frying & Sashimi!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Ah, and so the FNN ToS makes an exception for YouTubers (which turns a profit, and therefor makes this an advertising scheme) when it comes to promotional spamming? Don't be dense.
    All you post about is political nothing to do with fishing.i post my friends YouTube videos on here it has to do with fishing

Suck a fat one, PoM.

He keeps posting multiple-site spam, I'll keep pointing it out.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	borophyll.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	50736

No I won't make out with you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    All you post about is political nothing to do with fishing.i post my friends YouTube videos on here it has to do with fishing
    You sharing a link from YouTube showing you or your friends fishing is nowhere near the same as what this spammer does. You do realize that, no?

He’s a YouTuber that’s what they do to get more followers and views.
    It was suggested by someone else that wasting a ton of time providing links to the multiple sites he spams to on my first post would somehow make our fellow FNNers appreciate Scuba Chris's illegitimate activity. (Or at least shut you all up.) Thanks for saving me that time.

AND SO I ASK YOU AGAIN:

So you believe the FNN ToS makes an exception for YouTubers (which turns a profit, and therefor makes this an advertising scheme) when it comes to promotional spamming? Don't be dense.

You sharing a link from YouTube showing you or your friends fishing is nowhere near the same as what this spammer does. You do realize that, no?

It was suggested by someone else that wasting a ton of time providing links to the multiple sites he spams to on my first post would somehow make our fellow FNNers appreciate Scuba Chris's illegitimate activity. (Or at least shut you all up.) Thanks for saving me that time, and pointing out that you are only pissy with me.

AND SO I ASK YOU AGAIN:

So you believe the FNN ToS makes an exception for YouTubers (which turns a profit, and therefor makes this an advertising scheme) when it comes to promotional spamming? Don't be dense.
    What I see if doing is showing tips on how to fish there is nothing wrong with that. I haven’t seen any fishing reports from you lately. Do you need someone to teach you how to fish. Maybe watch his video. Hehe

Ah, and so the FNN ToS makes an exception for YouTubers (which turns a profit, and therefor makes this an advertising scheme) when it comes to promotional spamming? Don't be dense.
    If you think he’s a spammer then tell the webmaster

I haven’t seen any fishing reports from you lately.
    Heh, at least you said lately.

Sorry, but deflecting from the spamming issue by bringing up how often I fish or post reports isn't going to divert from the subject at hand:

What I see if doing is showing tips on how to fish there is nothing wrong with that.
    You've already acknowledged that he's a multi-site spammer, so spare me the "oh he's only giving us tips" shtick.

Once again: Do you believe the FNN ToS makes an exception for YouTubers (which turns a profit, and therefor makes this an advertising scheme) when it comes to promotional spamming? Don't be dense.

If you think he’s a spammer then tell the webmaster
    This is actually a legitimate response, and an excellent suggestion.

Alas, I can only reply to you by providing this link. Draw your own conclusions as to what has been done, and what can be expected.

Alas, I can only reply to you by providing this link. Draw your own conclusions as to what has been done, and what can be expected.
    FNN has there on YouTube channel that’s why there is a YouTube logo in the banner

FNN has there on YouTube channel that’s why there is a YouTube logo in the banner
    Your response has absolutely nothing to do with the post you replied to:

And FNN advertising it's own Youtube channel has nothing to do with SC's spamming.

Lady Quagga, get YO @#Z back to the general discussion forum where you belong! Can't you let anyone else enjoy their freedoms instead of being such a sourpuss! What are you the Youtube/FNN monitor now? Excuse FNN's resident antagonist for she gets her jollies off pissing people off online!
    Last edited by steelhead; 03-19-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast