Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PB LMB for both!! Sunday 12-7

Quote Originally Posted by hooker13 View Post
    All I have to say is "Karma". I was there yesterday as well. As I was backing down the ramp to launch "SurfCityUSA" kindly stopped me to let me know that I had a trailer light out.

Wish my boy and I had the same luck as you guys. Unfortunately we only had one 2lb fish between us. Good job guys!
    Thanks hooker13. We have been fishing DVL and had not been to Perris since the tires were exposed so we spent a lot of time just looking around the lake for fish and were about to go in when we tried one last spot/technique and luck and karma helped us out.

Good job SurfCityUSA. Way to get the double PBs.

Wow, great fish!

Those are some toads!!! Congrats on the PB...good stuff!!

Congratulations to you and especially your son. I hope he realizes that it will be years before he catches another LMB that size....if ever!!

Great job surfcityusa & son.......you just gave me my itch back for perris lake.
    It's been a minute or two since i've been there and now i'm ready to give it another shot!!!
    Really good looking bass you guys caught there....nice and healthy.......wtg guys!!!

You should be very proud of your Fish and Very Nice fish and you should be very Proud of Adam!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12