Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Green valley 5/27

Default Green valley 5/27

Got to the lake around 6, got nothing from shore close to the dam.
    Got a boat at around 7 and stayed in front of the docks, nothing.
    Moved to the dam area at around 8 and anchored up, managed a small trout on a orange lip ripper
    Moved back to the boat dock area at around 10
    Got 3 more trout right infront of the boat dock on inflated nightcrawlers with a small split shot . And a nice 2 pound bass ... sorry for the vague report haha. Im tired from fishing and hiking
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapchat-1775929957.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	49953

My buddy has a house up there. He said they stocked 1500 lbs. of decent size trout. He's caught and released quite a few this week, so he said. He's been tossing some kind of spoon type lure. I would think a KM would work as well.

Thanks for the report! I'm headed up there in 3 weeks to fish the local creek drainages.

John
    Last edited by John Harper; 05-28-2017 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by esteban1t View Post
    Got to the lake around 6, got nothing from shore close to the dam.
    Got a boat at around 7 and stayed in front of the docks, nothing.
    Moved to the dam area at around 8 and anchored up, managed a small trout on a orange lip ripper
    Moved back to the boat dock area at around 10
    Got 3 more trout right infront of the boat dock on inflated nightcrawlers with a small split shot . And a nice 2 pound bass ... sorry for the vague report haha. Im tired from fishing and hiking
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapchat-1775929957.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	49953
    That lake is cool. There are some big bass in there. Never caught one but have seen them. Good job out there.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    That lake is cool. There are some big bass in there. Never caught one but have seen them. Good job out there.
    I never intentionally fish for them, they always just happen to bite the rods with a night crawler
    Ive seen some nice sized bass in there.