Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: PECK ROAD PARK city LAKE UPDATE 4/14

Default PECK ROAD PARK city LAKE UPDATE 4/14

Fished for 2 hours. Waters greener than normal. Fished 10lb clear stren, using black Havoc curlytail. Landed this nice bass not sure how heavy but at least a pound maybe 1lb and a half. Gave a great fight, bolted for the plants growing out of the water. Managed to land em.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peck.4.14.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	43883  

2. Default

That place is nice I like it, the only thing i dont like is that people live in the woods there.

I don't either. I understand that they don't have anywhere to turn to. But, they've occupied the most fishy areas of the public park as their own and have also chopped down the fauna in it, shame.

The local panhandlers take up every corner of my freeway and live on sidewalks in plain view. Yet the city tolerates this???? But the guy with a fruit stand 0r selling bags of cherries gets a ticket for not having a food permit, I've seen them take the fruit stand n load it onto a city pickup truck! signs warning people who pick up daylaborers will be cited! Best I've seen

a 'homeless ' guy texting his buddy's on a cell .... and even hit up a guy for food @burger joint while he was ordering with his family... Guy tells teen to add burger for the dude , then the dude asks him if he can add cheese on it as well!!!!!! Mutha sucker. Get the f outta here.......
    Last edited by BALLERONBUDGET; 05-02-2014 at 11:42 PM.

5. Default

jesus christ ^ man what is this world coming to. i agree as well they dont have somewhere to go. but they made that place not comfortable to fish there.

I was there 2 weeks ago in the morning and the people in a tent by the warehouses were out in the open yelling at me trying to get me to respond to somethings they were saying.. Me and my brother were just like wtf? lol and we just kept fishing the bank than left hour after..

by the way nice fish b@$$ pmp
    Last edited by CrouchingNinjaHiddenFish; 05-03-2014 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    The local panhandlers take up every corner of my freeway and live on sidewalks in plain view. Yet the city tolerates this???? But the guy with a fruit stand 0r selling bags of cherries gets a ticket for not having a food permit, I've seen them take the fruit stand n load it onto a city pickup truck! signs warning people who pick up daylaborers will be cited! Best I've seen

a 'homeless ' guy texting his buddy's on a cell .... and even hit up a guy for food @burger joint while he was ordering with his family... Guy tells teen to add burger for the dude , then the dude asks him if he can add cheese on it as well!!!!!! Mutha sucker. Get the f outta here.......
    Just curious?

Where do people with food carts wash their hands after handling money? I worked at a fast food restaurant a while back, handling money and food....big no, no (germ haven).
    The fish your holding looks like a 3 pounder. Good Suff! I fish there too.

is there alot growing out of water weed growth? man..i love that stuff..that's where find the nice bass..throw a frog or buzzer over that in morning...

Funny. I was there yesterday and managed a good sun burn but i was at a spot where i saw a chick come out of a bush/tent. I managed to walk away and fish ...but minutes later i heard a phone ring. I guess you can be homeless yet have a phone? My point is you don't have to be homeless when you have a home..."Just saying."