Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Cerritos Regional Park name change and Knabe Catch Derby

Default Cerritos Regional Park name change and Knabe Catch Derby

Hello there, two quick tidbits of information. Cerritos Regional is now Don Knabe Regional Park; the name change seems cool since Don sponsored tons of derbies at Cerritos. I also wanted to let you know that I am inquiring about continuing the Knabe Catch fishing derby traditions with the office of our new L.A.County Supervisor Janice Hahn. Her office staff seemed really cool about continuing the derby tradition and they took down my info and said they would contact me. I will keep you guys posted on this and I urge all of you guys on here to either call or email Janice Hahn's office and let them know we should keep the tradition alive for years to come. Good luck out there guys.

Hello, Thanks for the informative post and will do. Would you happen to have Janice Hahn's email address and telephone number? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Danny_562; 12-09-2016 at 11:00 PM.

Hello there, just click this link http://www.janicehahn.com/for her website and find the "get involved link. Thanks and hopefully she can keep the tradition live.
    Last edited by georatm2011; 12-11-2016 at 07:17 PM.