Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Jess Ranch Lies!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Naw quagga it was nothin’ like that. Ya see the three of us had been out feeshin’ and stopped off at the “Good Luck Bar & Grill” for a couple of tall cool ones. It’s the place where the Bako Boy’s go to pick up those loose Oildale chicks. Anyhow I digress. We were settlin’ up our bets (first feesh, biggest feesh, most feesh) something you would know little about. It was when Cutbait came out of the men’s room and said someone was in bad shape, huggin’ the porcelain fixture and yellin’ for Ralph and Earl. Seems that the person had eaten a bad oyster and that’s when your name came up. We all had a good laugh settled up our bets and finished our brews. The bar keep bought us the last round as he said he had not had such a good laugh in a long time. You seem to be a legend there and not in a good way if ya know what I mean.

Thread reads like a 7th grade class project......

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    So how much do you charge the patrons per dance?
    Wrong again quagga, my Native American Heritage only allows me to do the “War” dance. The guys at the Good Luck Bar and Grill however said your performance on the brass pole was in a word “Memorable” and it took over an hour for the pole to cool off before anyone could touch it. The Oildale ladies were shakin’ in fear that they might lose their gig to ya.

Naw quagga it was nothin’ like that. Ya see the three of us had been out feeshin’ and stopped off at the “Good Luck Bar & Grill” for a couple of tall cool ones. It’s the place where the Bako Boy’s go to pick up those loose Oildale chicks. Anyhow I digress. We were settlin’ up our bets (first feesh, biggest feesh, most feesh) something you would know little about. It was when Cutbait came out of the men’s room and said someone was in bad shape, huggin’ the porcelain fixture and yellin’ for Ralph and Earl. Seems that the person had eaten a bad oyster and that’s when your name came up. We all had a good laugh settled up our bets and finished our brews. The bar keep bought us the last round as he said he had not had such a good laugh in a long time. You seem to be a legend there and not in a good way if ya know what I mean.

Wrong again quagga, my Native American Heritage only allows me to do the “War” dance. The guys at the Good Luck Bar and Grill however said your performance on the brass pole! was in a word “Memorable” and it took over an hour for the pole to cool off before anyone could touch it. The Oildale ladies were shakin’ in fear that they might lose their gig to ya.
    Meh, u thought bout it to long....at least you tried i guess lol...quit your ramblin and get out there and fish. I mean c'mon bro its obvious LQ fishing and YOUR the one biting...tighten your game up

Wrong gamekiller I was out with TO all day yesterday killin' Mr. Stripy at the wood, quagga was the one doin' the trollin'.

Thats what its about man, not hating just tryin to look out for ya...im sure yesterday was a blast with to, dude knows his stuff...any bigguns? Report? Fish on and fish hard!!!

Yesterday was a blast with the striper master TO. First time striper fishing and paid attention and took notes all day from TO, the man knows his stuff. Learned more in a day with TO about striper fishing than I would have learned on my own fishing for years. Best money I have ever spent on fishing lessons and tricks. Fishing was tough as water had been added during the night and the bite was off, then the wind came up but we still brought feesh home for feesh tacos and more. I even caught a two fer. All green carp caught were released to be caught another day all stripers were slayed.

Yesterday was a blast with the striper master TO. First time striper fishing and paid attention and took notes all day from TO, the man knows his stuff. Learned more in a day with TO about striper fishing than I would have learned on my own fishing for years. Best money I have ever spent on fishing lessons and tricks. Fishing was tough as water had been added during the night and the bite was off, then the wind came up but we still brought feesh home for feesh tacos and more. I even caught a two fer. All green carp caught were released to be caught another day all stripers were slayed.
    Nice job out there DF. T/O is the man for kill'n Mr. Stripey. I had no doubts that he would be successful in getting you on the jailbirds. Congrats to you and T/O...

Water level changes at the Wood is a daily occurence! Wind at the Wood is a daily occurence, although last couple weeks have been light.

Glad somebody caught a striper there yesterday, did you toss swimbaits or go with the troll?

Trolled all day, shallow early and with downriggers after no love on the shallow troll (green carp only on the shallow). No boils anywhere. Lots of bait balls and fish marking on the sonar in deeper water. Fish were really spread out and reports from other anglers were they were not biting. TO on the other hand slayed um!!!! The man knows his stuff and works hard for his clients, lights were on in the parking lot when we came in, a full day on the water. The wind started around noon and towards the end of the day was whitecap waves from the south and was anything but light. The fish cleaning station was closed/out of order so I had to occupy the kitchen sink to do the fileting at home.
    Last edited by DEVOREFLYER; 12-12-2012 at 08:45 AM.

Trolled all day, shallow early and with downriggers after no love on the shallow troll (green carp only on the shallow). No boils anywhere. Lots of bait balls and fish marking on the sonar in deeper water. Fish were really spread out and reports from other anglers were they were not biting. TO on the other hand slayed um!!!! The man knows his stuff and works hard for his clients, lights were on in the parking lot when we came in, a full day on the water. The wind started around noon and towards the end of the day was whitecap waves from the south and was anything but light. The fish cleaning station was closed/out of order so I had to occupy the kitchen sink to do the fileting at home.
    ......so Dev, how much do you charge the patrons per dance?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast