Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SARL Tube Report 4/19/14

Default SARL Tube Report 4/19/14

Put my trout rods away, dusted off my tube & brought the kitty rods out to play

i had one rod with a fly line set up and the other carolina rigged, in the water by 6:30am and trolled around for a bit until I found the school I was looking for out In the deepest part of the lake . Caught all of my Blues on fly line nightcrawlers set up (4lb test) and got hit once on my shrimp rod, double up on a tube is just the best feeling ever haha . I finally redeemed myself after having a horrible cat season last year but now I seem to have it dialed in and i am really looking forward to this upcoming catfish season, finished off with my catfish limit and i lost about another 5 due to fishing with 4lb test.. Good day of fishing and cant wait for the next outing & i also want to thank Santa Ana River Lakes for stocking some nice quality blue catfish keep them coming

Last edited by Mr T-rex; 04-21-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Nicely done T-Rex! Love seeing some kitty actions! They put up nice fights on the tube!

Thank you Bao. I finally found them and tell me about it catfish are in charge when fishing off a tube with 4lb test

Good job Mr T-rex!!!!!!! Were you in the Catfish Lake??????????

Thank you buddy . correcto mundo I actually tubed both of the lakes
    Cant wait for the cat season

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Good job Mr T-rex!!!!!!! Were you in the Catfish Lake??????????

Nice job on the whiskers! Love the fight on light tackle, but there is that attrition factor. I have to say that you guys chasing catfish on float tubes makes me really nervous. Those steel bawlz sink pretty fast!

Thank you bud I got them on 4lb test and it just makes the fight 10x better,Tell me about it Marley but I carry a life vest with me every outing! Pretty scary but fun at the same time
    Last edited by Mr T-rex; 04-21-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Keep them in a basket and let it hang under the tube. You'll e fine

Quote Originally Posted by Leejahd View Post
    Keep them in a basket and let it hang under the tube. You'll e fine
    Thank you I can't trust a cat on a stringer so I have them caged

Nice job on those kitties, might have to hit it up,I definitely ready for catfish season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast