Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bako Boy called out on the carpet..

Default Bako Boy called out on the carpet..

Been itching to fish, TB and FWD had a tough night yesterday and I felt obligated to stem the tide.

As you know, there have been some recent posts regarding Cutbait and his practices. Be it other peoples liter, or unsubstantiated claims of poaching..

Well, I tried to address that tonight, I also wanted to give a Bako boy clinic. I then made a few videos. One of which Trail blazer called in the middle of and killed the landing. Its like a 6th sense. He felt it in his sole I was hooked up and called me. Ya'll can poo poo this, but when striper killin bros are tight,,,,, they tight!

Anyway, enjoy

This spot is top secret, its between the 132 and 166

You know, I wrestled with this..I wanted to share some thoughts with you guys.... I poured my heart out

Last edited by cutbait; 09-18-2014 at 09:48 PM.

That last video was very touching I felt your pain. I'd like to apologies for calling you a Dick. Those who have had the honer of metting the bako boys will walk away a better person. And a better fisherman. Mike, Scott, Dave, Glad to call you guys friends.

[QUOTE=dk4885;741022]That last video was very touching I felt your pain. I'd like to apologies for calling you a Dick.
    Those who have had the honer of metting the bako boys will walk away a better person. And a better fisherman. Mike, Scott, Dave, Glad to call you guys friends.
    Absolutely, I know I did when I met them at last years Striperfest. Great guys who put their hearts into what they do...

nice videos, where's your hat? I will take your word on being a dick, I wasn't aware................LOL................Dave

Kudos to you CB.
    The 1st step to recovery is,
    Admitting that you have a dick problem.

I hate to disagree with you Mike but you really aren't.

You needed to get a latex beanie for that last video though!

You dudes ever throw the big baits in the duct for 2-3 bites a day, but jumbos......or is it only teeners in the duct.

Nice little eddy, seam, back flow spot in front of you. It is exactly like reading the surf.
    Last edited by Stinkbait; 09-19-2014 at 12:07 PM.

We've tried.

The storm 8 inch big mack was a real producer back in the day.

Seems like the two lb american shad or split tail is the key big bait

I dont no why this all got started I still think your a **** stick but if you think I turned you in your wrong why dont you come clean you know your taking over your limit your pics show it

Quote Originally Posted by rugdoctor View Post
    I dont no why this all got started I still think your a **** stick but if you think I turned you in your wrong why dont you come clean you know your taking over your limit your pics show it
    I'll admit I keep over my limit when you admit you called cal tip on me.

Please explain how my pics show over limit?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast