Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Polls

you keep mentioning Manzanar...

i know exec order 9066.

my friend's parents still have their order, it's framed and hangs in their house.

you, probably just drive by that location on your "i'm a purist with a f'd up net" fishing trips.

i know people who were in that specific camp, at least when they were alive.

i know people who were at heart mountain too.

i know families that lost everything during that time.

i know people who received the $20k.

you think that made up for their time, embarrassment, financial loss, or their dignity?

please, from what i can tell, you're latino...

really, what do you know about it?

Quote Originally Posted by hookdfisherman View Post
    you keep mentioning Manzanar...

i know exec order 9066.

my friend's parents still have their order, it's framed and hangs in their house.

you, probably just drive by that location on your "i'm a purist with a f'd up net" fishing trips.

i know people who were in that specific camp, at least when they were alive.

i know people who were at heart mountain too.

i know families that lost everything during that time.

i know people who received the $20k.

you think that made up for their time, embarrassment, financial loss, or their dignity?

please, from what i can tell, you're latino...

really, what do you know about it?
    So no Manzanar then?

That's all you had to say, Hookd.

So you're ok for letting the terrorists run around freely in the U.S.?

Say it ain't so, Hookd.

I thought we were on the same page.

don't quote me on this... but that horror just may happen again.

we were at war with germany at that time too, did they lock up the germans? no, they couldn't differentiate them from the other anglo saxs of the world.

it's easy to tell the asian and african races from most of the rest of the world.

i really don't hate (bigotry), but i don't like morons.

times are different, the lines aren't as clear...

wait til the chit hits the fan, you latinos sure look a lot like some muslims.

that being said, dark shadow, is it? have your paperwork in order, wear your sombrero... (don't worry, you can thank me later)

or just hop over that wall...

don't quote me on this... but that horror just may happen again.

we were at war with germany at that time too, did they lock up the germans? no, they couldn't differentiate them from the other anglo saxs of the world.

it's easy to tell the asian and african races from most of the rest of the world.

i really don't hate (bigotry), but i don't like morons.

times are different, the lines aren't as clear...

wait til the chit hits the fan, you latinos sure look a lot like some muslims.

that being said, dark shadow, is it? have your paperwork in order, wear your sombrero... (don't worry, you can thank me later)

or just hop over that wall...
    Oh man.

Quoted for posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    etucker you need to get your meds adjusted. If there is a "Revolution" it will be a "Reaction" by the right and not "Instigated" by the right. Get a clue.

https://www.facebook.com/Tatumbug34/...8608861209475/
    Now who lives in Fantasy Land?????? Wed night is my Latino comedy night, that's where I go out and listen to Latino comedians. All's they want to talk about is Trump and what would happen if his secret police would bust down their doors at night looking for illegal aliens. They would fight back and who's fault is that?????????? Now who needs to get a clue????? Practice these lines, "it wasn't ME who voted and supported Trump!!!!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-24-2016 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Oh man.

Quoted for posterity.
    yeah you're probably right. 9066 chased those small packs of japanese gangs (aka families) who probably didn't have any guns or bombs to speak of...

1.6 billion muslims... some with pretty potent fire power... we're gonna be ducking a lot more.

but, i'll stand by my prediction... albeit only on one leg... just in case i gotta get outta dodge!
    Last edited by hookdfisherman; 03-24-2016 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Now who lives in Fantasy Land?????? Wed night is my Latino comedy night, that's where I go out and listen to Latino comedians. All's they want to talk about is Trump and what would happen if his secret police bust down the doors at night looking for illegal aliens. They would fight back and who's fault is that?????????? Now who needs to get a clue????? Practice these lines, "it wasn't ME who voted and supported Trump!!!!"
    d umb s

you letting pucker boy over for a little showtime?

is it really only you giving the show? c'mon, if puck's is doing the wiggle for ya, you'd tell us right?

should i look it up on youtube? or will ya post it up like your other pertinent vids?

d umb s

you letting pucker boy over for a little showtime?

is it really only you giving the show? c'mon, if puck's is doing the wiggle for ya, you'd tell us right?

should i look it up on youtube? or will ya post it up like your other pertinent vids?
    Um...did you just quote etucker and think it was me?

Lay off the meth.

Trump voter, ladies and gents.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Um...did you just quote etucker and think it was me?

Lay off the meth.

Trump voter, ladies and gents.
    no.

is that your understanding of the sitch?

ok, then.

no.

is that your understanding of the sitch?

ok, then.
    Sitch?

Im not versed in the meth language.

Please explain.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast