Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Bwahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by steelplatehead View Post
    So Brenty if someone says they've got black friends that by your twisted liberal logic makes them a racist. OK you win moron of the day comment. Thanks
    You're not the first illiterate racist schmuck to claim to have had black friends, and you won't be the last.

If you think that somehow gives you a pass, then you've beaten everyone out for moron of the day.

could it be the Quagmirester has gone black and won't go back?
    Aw, what happened snowflake? Did you get cuckolded by a strapping black man? Did your wife/girlfriend/blowup-doll like it just a little too much?

Don't worry steelplate - at least you and Trump have something in common now. You both like women who've "gone black":

Yep, it's true she done gone black and she ain't coming back, no wonder why she hyperventilated and called me every name in the book. It's okay own it you're into African American men, ain't no shame gurl!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    You're not the first illiterate racist schmuck to claim to have had black friends, and you won't be the last.

If you think that somehow gives you a pass, then you've beaten everyone out for moron of the day.

Aw, what happened snowflake? Did you get cuckolded by a strapping black man? Did your wife/girlfriend/blowup-doll like it just a little too much?

Don't worry steelplate - at least you and Trump have something in common now. You both like women who've "gone black":

Yep, it's true she done gone black and she ain't coming back
    Refreshing to see you admit the truth about your wife/girlfriend/blowup-doll.

no wonder why she hyperventilated and called me every name in the book.
    Hey, no need for details - what happened between you and your wife/girlfriend/blowup-doll is between you two.

What I find funny is when these insults were hurled around in 2016 it reminded me of the old schoolyard but now carried out by full grown adults that never really matured beyond 16. Take this broad Lady Quagga, she threw the first stone because she couldn't discuss with civility and now it's devolved into a daily bit#%fest and derangement due to Trump's policies. Of course you got the other usual chivalrous calvary coming to her defense like the knight in shining armor Dark Shadow and then you got your Magician Merlin Etucker, and last you got Precious Brenty Boy from Lord of the Rings, it does make for quite a circus.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Did I miss something? Why are you guys calling steelhead a racist? Dark shadow calls trump supporters trumpanzees. Where are we drawing the line here?

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    What I find funny is when these insults were hurled around in 2016 it reminded me of the old schoolyard but now carried out by full grown adults that never really matured beyond 16. Take this broad Lady Quagga, she threw the first stone because she couldn't discuss with civility and now it's devolved into a daily bit#%fest and derangement due to Trump's policies. Of course you got the other usual chivalrous calvary coming to her defense like the knight in shining armor Dark Shadow and then you got your Magician Merlin Etucker, and last you got Precious Brenty Boy from Lord of the Rings, it does make for quite a circus.
    I'll admit I kinda like your humor!! I'm staring into my crystal ball again looking at what President Trump and the Republican Congress might do to raise some money. (they already spent all the money they had and then the only thing left they could do was, "to put a trillion dollar deficit on the credit card." (My crystal ball is now coming in to focus) What do I see??? President Trump want's to raise the Federal Gasoline tax to pay for his infrastructure repairs. Stayed tuned to see if my vision comes true!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-15-2018 at 10:16 PM.

What I find funny is when these insults were hurled around in 2016 it reminded me of the old schoolyard but now carried out by full grown adults that never really matured beyond 16.
    If you are referring to me labeling you an illiterate racist schmuck, that first occurred in October of last year, not 2016. It was well deserved then, and it's well deserved now.

And you're the last person to be complaining about the lack of maturity, you hypocritical twit.

Take this broad Lady Quagga, she threw the first stone because she couldn't discuss with civility
    When it comes to any response I made to your nonsensical blathering, you'll find it was you who threw the first stone. I defy you to prove otherwise.

Civility where civility is due. And you don't deserve any.

Of course you got the other usual chivalrous calvary coming to her defense like the knight in shining armor Dark Shadow
    You'll find that neither I nor DS require a saving hand, from each other or anyone else. Nice try, though.

You're attempts at insult and rantings are really sad, I was referring to your heroine Clinton and her supporters who coined the term deplorable and Trumpanzee going back to 2016 election but you're right the world revolves around you, take a twirl girl. I don't need to prove anything to you, you're a know it all why don't you look in your crystal ball and see for yourself?

If you are referring to me labeling you an illiterate racist schmuck, that first occurred in October of last year, not 2016. It was well deserved then, and it's well deserved now.

And you're the last person to be complaining about the lack of maturity, you hypocritical twit.

When it comes to any response I made to your nonsensical blathering, you'll find it was you who threw the first stone. I defy you to prove otherwise.

Civility where civility is due. And you don't deserve any.

You'll find that neither I nor DS require a saving hand, from each other or anyone else. Nice try, though.

You're attempts at insult and rantings are really sad
    If you find the truth insulting, then perhaps you should stop demonstrating yourself to be an illiterate racist schmuck.

I was referring to your heroine Clinton and her supporters who coined the term deplorable and Trumpanzee going back to 2016 election but you're right the world revolves around you
    Ah right, because your post made that oh-so-clear:

What I find funny is when these insults were hurled around in 2016 it reminded me of the old schoolyard but now carried out by full grown adults that never really matured beyond 16. Take this broad Lady Quagga
    It's great to see your illiteracy extends to your writing skills as well.

You are of the one track mind and do not possess the cognitive flexibility to stay with me but I wont hold it against you. I was referring to Chuck's comment about the Trumpanzee insult and then transitioned to your current mud slinging because that's all you got and I'll have you know I not only have black friends but I've also referred to women I like as "broad" so don't take it so personally. ;-)

If you find the truth insulting, then perhaps you should stop demonstrating yourself to be an illiterate racist schmuck.

Ah right, because your post made that oh-so-clear:

It's great to see your illiteracy extends to your writing skills as well.

You are of the one track mind and do not possess the cognitive flexibility to stay with me but I wont hold it against you. I was referring to Chuck's comment about the Trumpanzee insult and then transitioned
    Hence your subsequent chronicling of your own illiteracy.

And once again - you're not the first illiterate racist schmuck to claim to have had black friends, and you won't be the last.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast